Jack Monroe #288 Only a psychopath separates a bunch of bananas for a photograph.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re still not Jesus, chuck, no matter how many poems you cite. Anyway, surely today was a win as the pesky tax chat is buried again. (y)

1650134688120.png

STILL on the Twitter (not gone for weeks then). Probably still fuelled by spite.

And quicker than you can say Twee twit...it's Whimsy Jack! That might be a step too far for me. 😧

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I've read along live today without skipping a lot which I usually have to because I AM BUSY. Been 'working' but no one's really realised we were open and just me in, so 🙌.

Honestly. WHAT. IS. GOING. ON.

This is where phrases like 'crazy as a box of frogs' comes from. Not PC anymore but you can totally get the non-woke description of someone ALL OVER THE bleeping (SORRY MANC) SHOP.

This is not highs and lows of depression, bipolar (no expert but I think the cycles are too quick...20 minutes sometimes), autism (lol...crank), this is absolute escalating personality disorder or drug use or alcohol use or all of the above.

She really, really needs help before she implodes. Her head must be totally mashed. The worry and anxiety of sobering up/snapping out of 'whatever' and having to go on damage limitation must be crippling.

I honestly feel so sorry for her and those around her, if there's anyone left.

Still here rubber necking though aren't I 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 48
On a grunk from last Sunday but on hols so sporadically checking in. I went to a charity shop today and found these. I was extremely tempted but I have many spooooons so I didn’t.

Also I hope this tag works. @MotorcycleEmptiness good to have another fellow Manics fan in the cabal.
Hey!! Your tag worked :love: I love to meet a fellow Manics fan. I feel like we are thin on the ground nowadays:cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The hotel inspector would rip her a new one
I would love to see Jack versus Alex Polizzi.

By the way, Jack, no need for hospital corners, we have these things called fitted sheets now, they're much easier to use.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The maniacs and the killers are the only two bands I haven’t seen that I want to.

I’m not a huge manics fan but I like them.

if you tolerate this etc

I love muse though. And they are phenomenal live
They are brilliant live (I know I’m a bit biased) but I’ve seen a lot of live bands over the years and they are at the top of their game.
I love Muse but never managed to bag tickets to a gig.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Good Evening fraus, Herrs & ninnies!

I have been on my jolly hols for 2 weeks with very limited internet access so I am miles behind the threads and have no time to grunk.
I’ve been keeping an eye on Twitter for football reasons tho, and have seen our dearly beloved is as cuntish as ever. I had a nasty dose of the Turkey Trots while abroad and her food photos did not help my delicate constitution!!

anywho, I see the latest claim is that the £20 shop she posted includes 14 brekkos, lunches & teas. Anyone bothered to create a menu from the ingredients she bought yet before I waste my time??

• Heart
Reactions: 33
oh LJC that looks truly revolting.

Not to be a massive dick, but how the hell do you go from one pair of shoes to 12 properties?! I mean there’s frickin’ hard work then there’s organised crime.
Jack would love to be a secret Kray can you imagine 🤣🤣
(I know I’m being a twunt here, he must have worked his absolute ass off. How did that ethic completely miss her out??)
We have older fraus and herrs on the thread that I’d love to hear from about this - but my dissertation was on this 🔺 and from what I read the idea of having lots of clothes is a very modern one, like before people would legit just have one or two outfits back in the day? Having one pair of shoes doesn’t feel beyond belief for a man of his generation, but it’s disingenuous in that tweet cos the implication with that and the rollies is that he was a poor man - which couldn’t be further from the truth.

Can’t help but wonder if a large part of the media poverty tale coincided with his death because she expected more from him and/or her dad and didn’t get it? 😬

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Genuinely not sure if the pork is meant to be cooked yet or not, I mean surely not right?

Reactions: 22
Apologies if this isn’t a suitable term, but wasn’t her grandads property a doss-house as opposed to the idyllic b&b she’s suggesting??

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.