Jack Monroe #288 Only a psychopath separates a bunch of bananas for a photograph.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone who was worried that Jack was on the verge this afternoon, having been destroyed systematically by the haters, this tweet shows categorically that it is all bullshit.

I was worried, I stayed away for that reason, but it is beyond me how anyone who was in that place just hours ago could be doing this now.

Jack, I hate what you are doing to this thread. I hate that you make me feel so guilty so much of the time. I do not hate you.

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 71
I know there’s been a lot going on lately but why did she randomly post that pic of Paul Hollywood and then never referred to it again.

Twitter is totally the worst social media to be on if you have mental health issues. Other ones are so much friendlier - she’d be better to switch platforms

• Heart
Reactions: 43
twit. She doesn’t support Liverpool. My team used to sing YNWA until it got appropriated by Glasgow Celtic. That was before I was born so I don’t care. She’s a twit. Horrible nasty grifting lying twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Not really a crowd, a “normal” sized family with some left overs?

Reactions: 44
Those poor people ..let's say a small prayer 🙏 for the state of their colons and bogs afters she's served them 4 day old shite out of a slow cooker 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know there’s been a lot going on lately but why did she randomly post that pic of Paul Hollywood and then never referred to it again.

Twitter is totally the worst social media to be on if you have mental health issues. Other ones are so much friendlier - she’d be better to switch platforms
She's desperate to go viral and a pile on is an easy way to do that. See what she did with that man, David Walliams and what she tried to do with JKR. Then this week we had Kevin and the old Tory lady. Twitter addict.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.