Jack Monroe #288 Only a psychopath separates a bunch of bananas for a photograph.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s as rough as toast without that filter. I tweeted a photo of me a few wines down on the way to a gig last night and not bigging myself up here but I’m almost 20 years older than her and I still look better than her with no filter.

this isn’t me bigging myself up btw. I’m just saying that I don’t need to alter my photos to make myself feel better about how I look.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Also no shade as the bulk of my nose is in the dorsum (just googled to find out that word) but wtaf is going on with hers? Has she photoshopped her head smaller so the nose looks mammoth in comparison?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Can someone (who has the skillz) please put that new facetuned photo side by side with the Lorraine one - I love them spot the difference games

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
My gran ran a Sunday school in our wee village as a satellite to the main church. I used to go along and help the kids colour in their pictures of jesus and fish. Does that mean I'm a Sunday school teacher

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I like that jumper. But bleeping LOL at the price. Piss off x

Her facetuning attempts are so awful

• Haha
Reactions: 39
My gran ran a Sunday school in our wee village as a satellite to the main church. I used to go along and help the kids colour in their pictures of jesus and fish. Does that mean I'm a Sunday school teacher
Yes absolutely x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Her nose does look weirdly out of proportion. I don't like commenting on things she can't help but it looks to big for her face in that photo. Always looks ok otherwise. I know some fraus dislike the sniffing but I can ignore that.

Reactions: 17
It seems like Allegra got shot of her fairly sharpish and I can only imagine it was when the true Jack properly came out. LJC seems to have had a trickier time - Jack does seem to be worse now generally.
Also, LJC has visibly bloomed since Jack has been out of the picture. That tells its own story.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
"How did lunch go with [OH's] new girlfriend?"

"Not as well as we thought, Barbara. She shook our hands and said, "Hi, I'm Jack Monroe!" as though she was a Saturday Kitchen presenter. She offered us what we thought was cremated roadkill, but it turns out it was a cake. She then passed out on our sofa, which, although was frightfully rude, it was a blessing as we were able to bin the cake."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.