Jack Monroe #288 Only a psychopath separates a bunch of bananas for a photograph.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mocking JRM's Easter Tweet is quickly becoming a new tradition it seems. It has happened for the last few years as far as I can remember. I am not sure where I stand on it. I don't think his religion is mocked but his horrible stances as a politician that can be hardly squared with christian values of solidarity and caring for the vulnerable. He's harldy the good samaritan of the house of parliamants. Then again, there aren't enough hours in the day to keep calling out (Tory) hypocrisies on Twitter, so I also don't think it's a great use of time/effort while online.
Agree with this. I mean, it's clear she's calling out his hypocrisy rather than his religion, but Jack Monroe isn't the right person to be complaining about someone else's lack of integrity. It's silly to deliberately seek out the tweets of a man she hates, only so she can demonstrate her moral superiority and gain likes. Why would you even search for JRM's posts unless you're trying to pick a fight? Hardly in the spirit of Easter, Jack!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I’m a (lapsed) Catholic, went to Catholic primary & secondary schools, there was never Sunday School. Tbh k it’s a CofE thing
Jack was a Baptist, well she attended a Baptist Church. I'm not sure how much effect it had as the nicer aspects of Christianity seem to have missed her.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Like I said a couple of threads ago. It’s not MH related. She’s not bipolar. She’s not suffering. It’s pure Narc behaviour. I know a few, you don’t need to be a psychologist to see the signs once you’ve been around one, you know who and what they are. I will not be looking at her Twitter for a while! I’m going to get my colouring book out in the garden and practice my Christianity (from my old life of Sunday School and Brownies/Girl Guides) and pray for this horrible piece of 💩 to become a better person!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Her dEeP and FeArLeSs takedown of Rees Mogg isn’t going quite the way she hoped is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Yes he shares your tweets with his friends, of course he does. (Maybe in a HALP, MamaPapa's on one again today kind of way).

Screenshot 2022-04-17 at 10.41.09.png

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 77
Fraus I got accidentally Jackfluenced and the kleftiko in the oven is starting to smell ay-may-zing. Sadly, in lieu of Jack’s coming soon goat recipe I had to settle for Felicity Cloake instead, so I don’t need anyone praying for me 🙏 Happy Easter canal!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Is Jack getting all her nastiness out the way early doors, so she can impress the in laws later?

Yesterday I was on the verge of feeling guilty that perhaps Jack was ill, and we aren't helping that. However the u-turn into snarkiness soon got rid of that. The pork belly is a crime against food. Those lads just wanted pizza and garlic bread sat in front of the football.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Yes he shares your tweets with his friends, of course he does. (Maybe in a HALP, MamaPapa's on one again today kind of way).

View attachment 1200225
"Look lads, Mamapapa has sent an elderly woman a disturbing and inappropriate tweet."

"Check out this banger. It's Mamapapa outside Asda"

"Look what I'm getting for tea. Help me- send crispos"

• Haha
Reactions: 84
Eostre Greetings Cabal.
Off to do stuff with plants/ cook a massive duck off dinner.
Later
Stringy ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.