Jack Monroe #288 Only a psychopath separates a bunch of bananas for a photograph.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she mention the Hillsborough anniversary at all? You know because she is the biggest LFC fan to ever exist.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
lol yes render unto Caesar the things that are Caesars. Render unto God the things that are God’s.

there’s also quite a good bit about taking the plank out of your own eye before looking at the splinter in the eye of your brother. Jack might wanna have a look at that.

Jack used to be a Sunday school teacher didn’t she. A Protestant sect I think. I wanna say Methodist or baptist or maybe even evangelical? Evangelical Christianity can be extremely dangerous in the hands of someone like Jack who thinks they’re always right and have divine dispensation to preach to others.

even though it’s not my Easter yet, I find her determination to use someone’s sincerely held religion to score a point, to be tasteless in the extreme. And slightly offensive.
I’m a (lapsed) Catholic, went to Catholic primary & secondary schools, there was never Sunday School. Tbh k it’s a CofE thing

Reactions: 38
She’s awake then?
And off', if Jack is to be believed, to visit her new partner's family with a shop bought cake.

I do hope they ask her whst she does for a living. I bet after the first 45 minutes the hearing aids will go on powersave.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.