Jack Monroe #288 Only a psychopath separates a bunch of bananas for a photograph.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh poor SB. Imagine going back into school after the weekend and SB’s mate tells the kids he was served uncooked belly pork and paxo, followed by that sad excuse for an egg hunt on Easter Sunday. :( :( :(
It's OK, The friend is probably a really nice boy with lovely parent/s who feels sorry for Jack’s son.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She is forgetting the most important lesson.

"Yet he who is without sin cast the first stone"

She commits many daily. Lies being the most common.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
There won't be any interaction, though. JRM will completely ignore her, meanwhile she's there jumping up and down in his notifications absolutely dying for an argument. Still, at least all her idiotic squigs will be like JACK'S A HERO, TELLING TRUTH TO POWER. It's all nonsense.
Someone needs to quote the bible verse about taxes at her the bloomin idiot.

I’m a (lapsed) Catholic, went to Catholic primary & secondary schools, there was never Sunday School. Tbh k it’s a CofE thing
She went to Baptist church

Reactions: 24
She’s bleeping hideous. She would never say this to a Jewish high profile MP at Passover or a Muslim one at Eid; her own MP was murdered and yet still she throws out this bile? I can’t stand JRM, but this is a very holy day for millions and she still can’t let things lie.

She is actually out of order with that tweet. She wouldn’t dream of posting something at a high profile Muslim or Jew Tory or person she disagrees with on literally the biggest day of their religious calendar. It’s just incredibly crass as usual from her. Whether you agree with JRM or not need to remember judge not, lest ye be judged (Matthew 7:1)
Grunking and literally just said the same!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I just cant be precious over religion when the people spouting it dont behave in good faith. What JM said is tame compared to some of the replies he has had 😂 JM & JRM are both hypocrites.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m on day 6 of covid and thought ooh at least jacks antics will keep me entertained and I can follow in real-time. But no - I’m sick of her tit. She’s bloody exhausting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
We don't do the Easter bunny it was never a thing in my family. We are currently gorging in Easter eggs and watching Easter films then a trip out later on.

Why is everything she does so miserable and half arsed

Today is actually a huge day for Jehovah's witnesses. I hope they tear her a new one.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She is actually out of order with that tweet. She wouldn’t dream of posting something at a high profile Muslim or Jew Tory or person she disagrees with on literally the biggest day of their religious calendar. It’s just incredibly crass as usual from her. Whether you agree with JRM or not need to remember judge not, lest ye be judged (Matthew 7:1)
On my morning grunk, but agree, she's a head for posting that, not cool at all, whatever you think of him and his politics. Never takes the high ground does she? Also - Jack, that comment isn't very Christian of you, in fact most of your behaviour isn't. I think Jesus would have chucked you in the sea with JRM tbh, don't think he was fond of lying, spiteful bullies 🤷

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I don’t have children so I cannot comment, but is

a) stating that you will permanently infantilise your son and

b) publicly announcing that you have a nickname for a child you have not yet had

a usual thing to do?

2CD0D809-E4BF-469D-BC49-C4148888D9C2.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
I don’t have children so I cannot comment, but is a) stating that you will permanently infantilise your son and b) publicly announce that you have a nickname for a child you have not yet had a usual thing to do?

View attachment 1200395
It’s such a bleeping weird thing to say. “Because I am so deeply in love WITH A MAN, there’s a possibility I’ll get knocked up, and if I do, and if it’s a boy, I have already decided that his internet nickname will be similar to my existing son, only worse”.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
Loads of other blue tickers piling on JRM, Jack won't go viral like that. Compared to other people hers is, at best, a lukewarm take.

Reactions: 33
As Jack is on a Bible trip today, can I suggest she reads Luke 18:9-14 three times :sneaky: and spends some time reflecting on what the lesson we are to draw from it is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I've had no words for the last few days of Jack, it's just the same old crap isn't it!
Jack on Twitter

Jack face to face

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.