Jack Monroe #288 Only a psychopath separates a bunch of bananas for a photograph.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack attacking JRM's Easter tweer is Jack in her purest form, the path of least resistance. It's easy to score points with idiot squigs doing it whilst stroking her own ego. I don't have any time for JRM but surely if Jack really wanted to zing him rather than 'win easter' she could arrange a recorded debate with him. Sounds a bit too much like hard work, though.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Oh poor SB. Imagine going back into school after the weekend and SB’s mate tells the kids he was served uncooked belly pork and paxo, followed by that sad excuse for an egg hunt on Easter Sunday. :( :( :(

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
SB mate has to be a relative? else this mate is never returning - that day at Jacks will forever haunt them

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
bonjour cabal! i haven’t caught up on jack’s cuntscapades but i am currently in france enjoying an espresso only to look up and see this on the menu…now i’m being haunted by a voice of clipped velvet with a laugh never far behind 😭

D9022B9D-5258-468C-89F1-0317183C411D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Let's hope this never happens and she never takes off in Canada. I've mentioned this before but 'dinky' is slang for fanny where I was born.
Sorry, I can't read that word without cringing!
I mean, even here, I can't imagine 'dink' or 'dinky' going down well as a nickname the minute he gets to school.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I can't get over this, what a nasty attitude. Imagine someone said that after having a go at her? She's an actual POS and I never say that about other humans. She's just itching for a fight.
And she's meant to be off for a family lunch with the OH and the outlaws too...that'll be nice then!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
“Ratio” doesn’t mean what they think it means (in a Twitter context, anyway).

It doesn’t mean “getting more likes than the tweet you replied to”, it means “posting such a terrible take it gets very few likes but tons of quote tweets”.

Hence “ratio”.

Dickheads.
They might be talking about JRM's ratio tbf. I just look at it and feel slightly sorry for him, Jack always makes me sympathise with people I'd generally not touch with a bargepole - what she does is like the opposite of effective activism, in that sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Happy Easter Fraus. I am sitting flicking through the Waitrose magazine this morning instead of getting lunch prepped because I am a procrastinator. Now I am usually a Tesco frau but Waitrose is near me and I had forgotten a vital Easter dessert ingredient so I popped in and also picked up their magazine. Someone earlier said the chocolate nest recipe was from the Waitrose magazine. Now look what else is in there - a Chetna recipe no less, for spring onions. Not an original idea in her head. Roots left on and everything.
Chetna is the anti Jack. Successful utube, comfortable in her own skin and I could happily try everything in the cookbook of hers I bought after making recipes from her u tube a couple of times. My beloved has vetoed the egg and cabbage curry . Plus she eats everything she cooks

• Heart
Reactions: 40
They might be talking about JRM's ratio tbf. I just look at it and feel slightly sorry for him, Jack always makes me sympathise with people I'd generally not touch with a bargepole - what she does is like the opposite of effective activism, in that sense.
Call me cynical but I suspect he's getting exactly what he wants. For a Tory having the left queue up to appear nasty, intolerant, hypocritical and stupid under something you've tweeted must make a pretty good Easter gift.

Reactions: 49
Call me cynical but I suspect he's getting exactly what he wants. For a Tory having the left queue up to appear nasty, intolerant, hypocritical and stupid under something you've tweeted must make a pretty good Easter gift.
Indeed, the tory industrial complex is actually much more mendaciously (heh) intelligent than they're even given credit for, and people keep falling right into their traps. Like the Rwanda thing just seems to have completely scrubbed people's memories of BJ and Rishimate being found guilty over Partygate and no one bats an eyelid, when it appears fairly clear to me that that was the entire point of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Chetna is the anti Jack. Successful utube, comfortable in her own skin and I could happily try everything in the cookbook of hers I bought after making recipes from her u tube a couple of times. My beloved has vetoed the egg and cabbage curry . Plus she eats everything she cooks
Chetna's easter offering:

FQZPltAUcAwuZ91.jpeg

Jack's easter offering:

FQfyPiSXEAMIE5H.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
SB mate has to be a relative? else this mate is never returning - that day at Jacks will forever haunt them
I hope so, because I haven’t seen a sadder “egg hunt” than some tiny eggs haphazardly wrapped in tin foil, for kids too old for egg hunts.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.