Jack Monroe #285 Please handle your white male saviours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was fighting a losing battle against that elderly tory and she knew it. To which I can only say

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
She's always breaking down. It's mental.

When will she realise that this job is not for her. I'm sick of saying it now.

That post from another Frau earlier from her years ago where she said the same thing about the job making her miserable and killing her. I mean seriously everyone else would have packed it in by now and found anything else, winning trolls or no.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Feel awful if she isn’t on after what I said yesterday.

🥺.

F*** . I hate how she can make me feel so angry to so guilty within minutes.
If Jack has been dropped then it is solely her own doing - if she didn’t do what she does, we wouldn’t be here. She may never be able to accept that but we know it’s true - we are not nasty, we’re not trolls - we are just a bunch of bloody good people who don’t like what we see and as a result of that, slowly but surely, more and more people will find out what she’s truly like.

Do not feel guilty ITT!! If you had contacted Lorraine Growler Kelly and said “Jack smells of BO and mugs old ladies” and she got dropped then it would be your fault. It’s not your fault and it’s not your guilt to carry! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Caught out again. People accusing Tory meal foster of patronising those on the poverty line even though they have no idea of her income.

Reactions: 29
She's gone for him before for the exact same thing!

(Can't stand the smug little cheating prick but I'm just so tired of her doing this stuff for clout/clicks/likes/tips bleeping bully).
I think this is the third time she's posted that particular picture. Iirc he apologised in the paper, his SM and released a statement. It was for an Allo Allo themed pub night and raised money for charity. Not excusing it or him because it really was stupid but it isn't outing him as a closet Nazi. She's making it seem like he does this on the weekend for the lols and implying he's racist.
It's also completely out of the blue. Just randomly attacking him for no apparent reason.
I would hazard a guess he's in the run for a job she thinks she's entitled to.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
She's probably too wealthy to get benefits. Can't you have like no more than £3k in savings? I bet she's well sorted.
PIP isn't means tested so should could apply for that if her arthritis affects her daily life considerably on a daily basis. UC is reduced when you have 6k in savings and stopped completely at 16k. UC isn't just a simple as what you earn it trashes into account outgoings such as rent, pension and what the local housing allowance is to help with rent in your area.

I don't know why if she is as poor as she claims she doesn't put in a claim for UC.

Reactions: 18
I think this is the third time she's posted that particular picture. Iirc he apologised in the paper, his SM and released a statement. It was for an Allo Allo themed pub night and raised money for charity. Not excusing it or him because it really was stupid but it isn't outing him as a closet Nazi. She's making it seem like he does this on the weekend for the lols and implying he's racist.
It's also completely out of the blue. Just randomly attacking him for no apparent reason.
I would hazard a guess he's in the run for a job she thinks she's entitled to.
Has he said he won’t have her on Celebrity Bake Off?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.