Jack Monroe #285 Please handle your white male saviours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is who ITV have chosen to give tips on meal tips and getting the most out of the food they have? This snidey, raging, hypocritical, mood hoover is the best they could come up with?
I hope she has a lovely Easter weekend all on her own. Who the hell would want to spend any time with that?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Why would anyone want to read that self indulgent shite three times. Once was bad enough.
It's so condescending. ~Read this three times, you might learn something!~ says Jack the genius, tweeting a link to her own midnight ramblings.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
If I was feeling charitable, this is the point I'd hope someone in Jack's life would be staging an intervention and prying her phone out of her dirty hands, but her glee in the last few days at bullying others, her arrogance at believing her sloppy, foul concoctions are superior to things like a cheese omelette... I couldn't give an owl's hoot about her spiralling and doing damage to her reputation. I only hope her son is safe and away from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Something has gone on in her personal life, I’m going to go for dumped. But it could be a multitude of things given her horrid personality - dropped by ITV, SB doesn’t want to see her, Daddy bought her brother a house, LL has told her she needs to move.

Whoever said it was narc rejection is most likely right.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
Picking on old people not a good look for keeping her job on a TV show broadcast at 9am. And the viewers are as likely to be tories as any other party.

Reactions: 67
I’m sitting on my hands now, she is a disgusting bully.

I hope whoever commissions articles or tv shows takes a good look at her Twitter echo chamber before releasing those dirty fingernails onto television.
Wouldn’t it have been much nicer to retweet the photos including @rishimate and commenting on how pensioners are currently living, nope instead of using her LITERAL knowledge and influence for good she’s taken the piss out of how poor people eat, it doesn’t matter about their politics people are people.
anyway I’ll say it three times so she gets it
She takes the piss out of how poor people eat

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
Who spit on her bran curd( it would probably improve it) why does she go after people minding their own business. Whoever the OH is come and take her out for a while, take her back to Tiffany's. Idc she needs removing from twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
🛑 CROWN PROSECUTION SERVICE KLAXON 🛑

Sorry, I’m miles behind again and you lovely folks will have this covered but FFS Jack, are you copying and pasting this shite? If you’ve been referred to the CPS, you’ve broken a law. Have you broken a law? Then you’re thinking of the Child Protective Services *again* and they really aren’t being told about you either.

I recorded Lorraine aka Christine Lampard and fast forwarded through it. There’s a chance it was over so quickly I missed it but I didn’t see Nasal Norah and her pan of slop…I’m going to find out what happened and hopefully catch up with you all. Wish me luck!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Who spit on her bran curd( it would probably improve it) why does she go after people minding their own business. Whoever the OH is come and take her out for a while, take her back to Tiffany's. Idc she needs removing from twitter.
OH has definitely booked it, packed it and fucked off.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I'm really interested in how someone with this sort of psychology works. Do you think she is aware that work is drying up and that she's dancing atop a wildly wobbling jenga tower of falsehoods and bullying? Or does she think everything's fine and dandy?

Personally, for me, I feel uncomfortable if I've lied or upset someone and can't rest until I've rectified the issue and made amends. I'm sure everyone else here is the same. I can't imagine living behind a whole facade of untruths and emotional manipulation, the pressure would be too much for me. Or would I simply believe in the facade and think everything was OK?

Fraus' opinions and thoughts would be welcome!
I don’t have any MH problems, so I consider myself lucky and I am also extremely grateful for that because I know people who do suffer. It’s awful. It’s also soul destroying to watch and be unable to help in any way. On the other hand, I know a few people who are selfish, self-obsessed and spiteful. They haven’t been through an illness, they haven’t suffered any kind of trauma and they led what you would call a relatively normal childhood. These particular people cheat, lie and walk all over others, whether they’re family or close friends or someone they have known for only a minute. When any of these people are called out on their behaviour their first excuse is that they’re suffering mentally. For a lot, poor MH is just an excuse for crappy behaviour towards others. I don’t want to be someone who disputes anyone else’s MH, I try very hard not to judge but I don’t even feel bad for saying this, Jack is just a crappy person in general. It’s not poor MH that’s to blame. It’s not any self diagnosed disability either, it’s just like watching a spoilt child not get their own way. Throwing all their toys out the pram. “Be Kind” led us to all this. While I agree that sometimes, if you have nothing nice to say, it is better to say nothing at all, the Jacks of this world have jumped on this virtue signalling bollox and owned it! We can’t even state the simplest of truths anymore for fear of “Be Kind”! Now I’m getting on, I’m not quite a boomer, (thankfully) and I’m far more left leaning than a lot I know of my age group, but I can see why people are becoming exhausted when they’re constantly told to be kind. I was raised by a very strong, single Mother. She taught me that one of the most important things in life was to be honest, be honest with myself as well as others. Ultimately Jack is a grown woman, she knows better and this will only come to an end when her trail of enablers stand up and say once and for all, NO MORE!!! Again, I don’t wish to dispute that MH awareness is important but in her case I just don’t buy it! She knows exactly what she is doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
JM might get herself in the Daily Heil with this one, no chance of her being able to sue if they are just screenshots of her own words. I hate the rag but would like to see this.

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.