Jack Monroe #285 Please handle your white male saviours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever mentioned Prince Harry dressing up as a Nazi or is that OK because he tipped her off about how to watermark her nudes?

• Haha
Reactions: 85
duck she really is on groundhog day as she is starting on Paul holywood. What about her mate Harry in his nazi uniform?

I get that those two accounts post a lot of Tory stuff but they are both elderly people who potentially have lived through various situations and her nasty comments are just horrible. Her flying monkeys complaining about them not costing it when she posts bullshit coatings of 4p worth of carrots.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Imagine appearing on tv as an ‘Expert’ with dirty fingernails and then having the audacity to criticise anyone else’s food efforts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
In answer to your question, squig, it was front page news (of the Scum) in .... 2017.

Screenshot 2022-04-13 at 15.05.40.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Why is it 'competition' rather than 'thanks for helping, the more of us showing people how to cook for less, the better' ?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
This again :rolleyes:
'Position of Power' ?? Jack, the guy bakes bread😂

Should David Walliams be quaking in his boots about now?
You can bet she is desparately trying to find incriminating photos of Jamie Oliver as we speak.
How come White Men are allowed cookery programmes? Poor Jack cancelled for raw pasta, filthy fingernails and an inability to cook is just so unfair.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She's probably too wealthy to get benefits. Can't you have like no more than £3k in savings? I bet she's well sorted.
Personal independence payments are non means tested so she could get those alongside UC, the threshold for savings is 16k and she could also get ESA and Council Tax and housing support. But she’d would have to complete a PIP interview and a work capability assessment for UC and ESA

Reactions: 22
Ooh I wonder if this is because she has been cancelled by Lorraine. And is seething because a man can dress up as a Nazi and still have a cookery show?
Oh God, don't give her ideas. I don't think I'm ready for Nazi Jack demanding a cookery show.

ETA: Though if she gets one it has to be called The Slop Nazi.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why doesn’t she just co and work on herself the horrible mean girl. Like. She calls twitter a hell site but all she does is bully people on there. She’s disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Does she just wake up and think "who can I bully and pile on today?".

Nasty creature.
I know it’s too early but this has to be. Thread title nomination

This wanker squigg shows how out of touch he is. There are people who will have broccoli and carrots with toast to avoid waste and live on the limited resources they can. hole.

1649859384895.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.