Jack Monroe #285 Please handle your white male saviours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s kicking up a huge fuss over pasta and her Twitter meltdowns because she wants a distraction.

She hasn’t paid taxes, she lies repeatedly. She needs to drown out any noise surrounding those things by creating a bigger noise over her “cause” and pretending it’s righteous fury.

tattlers, I’ve worked for the taxman and “ooh I was just so confused and forgetful” was a common excuse used by outright liars. Narcs were always convinced they could talk themselves out of it, by pretending to be helpless, by feigning illness or ignorance. If you’re able to do the work that earns the money going into the business, then you’re able to file tax returns (or hire an accountant to do this for you - not especially expensive and a very common business practice). It’s breathtaking how deluded some people are. How unaware they are of how transparent their lies are.

If Jack truly cared about poverty, she’d pay her taxes. Because tax funds social welfare. It funds state health.

Jack fell on hard times because of immature life choices and was aghast that she had to face consequences. She never truly empathised with people living in poverty. It was always about her and continues to be all about her. I can pity narcs for the soulless people they are, but there’s something banally evil about a narc who hijacks a worthy social cause to shield themselves and hide their true nature. That’s what infuriates me.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
She’s kicking up a huge fuss over pasta and her Twitter meltdowns because she wants a distraction.

She hasn’t paid taxes, she lies repeatedly. She needs to drown out any noise surrounding those things by creating a bigger noise over her “cause” and pretending it’s righteous fury.

tattlers, I’ve worked for the taxman and “ooh I was just so confused and forgetful” was a common excuse used by outright liars. Narcs were always convinced they could talk themselves out of it, by pretending to be helpless, by feigning illness or ignorance. If you’re able to do the work that earns the money going into the business, then you’re able to file tax returns (or hire an accountant to do this for you - not especially expensive and a very common business practice). It’s breathtaking how deluded some people are. How unaware they are of how transparent their lies are.

If Jack truly cared about poverty, she’d pay her taxes. Because tax funds social welfare. It funds state health.

Jack fell on hard times because of immature life choices and was aghast that she had to face consequences. She never truly empathised with people living in poverty. It was always about her and continues to be all about her. I can pity narcs for the soulless people they are, but there’s something banally evil about a narc who hijacks a worthy social cause to shield themselves and hide their true nature. That’s what infuriates me.
It's early, but it's apt. Please can we bring back the BIB for a thread title. If today is anything like yesterday, it'll be needed before lunchtime anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Reactions: 29
I take it she's not on "Loraine" today if they didn't mention it? I've been tricked into watching the intro and been subjected to the Pritchard brothers and Peter Andre singing mysterious girl 😐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
She's really unwell again isn't she? She was seemingly doing alright for a while then bit after yesterday someone needs to have a chat, I think. Her desperation to be adored, famous, something is literally destroying her.

I hope she wakes up soon and starts sorting her life out( I know she won't) because this is all she wants. ..

Something she said stuck yesterday about us winning and we wanting her dead. I want neither, I just want her to be fair and to stop trying to take money out of the pockets of those who can barely afford it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
@Froggies she claimed to be able to bench press the Queen in her active fire service days but only offered as proof that horrid photo of herself topless with a cig which she is convinced shows off a 'hard, masculine body' despite showing nothing of the sort. Last year she also tweeted an aff link to a press-up board that she said she'd been using although the photo was of her standing there next to it in her manky cat paw socks. I know she physically can't lie but I'm quite certain she physically can't do a single press-up either 💅
She said years ago when there were only a few threads something along the lines of every time she was annoyed with "trolls" (I'm pretty sure it was directed at us) she did 10 push ups so "the trolls were literally making her stronger 💪 "

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She said years ago when there were only a few threads something along the lines of every time she was annoyed with "trolls" (I'm pretty sure it was directed at us) she did 10 push ups so "the trolls were literally making her stronger 💪 "
Send out a warning to Wills and Kate, she’ll be able to double bench press them soon enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It's early, but it's apt. Please can we bring back the BIB for a thread title. If today is anything like yesterday, it'll be needed before lunchtime anyway.
Bookmark it, dear heart. It’s a winner for sure.

And a very good thing to have pop up when people Google her.

For any newbies or lurkers Jack Monroe has not paid her taxes 🙃

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
No mention whatsoever on Lorraine so far maybe this explains why Jack has been tweeting up a storm the last few days. 'Lorraine? Don't need it pal, completed Twitter yesterday.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
No mention whatsoever on Lorraine so far maybe this explains why Jack has been tweeting up a storm the last few days. 'Lorraine? Don't need it pal, completed Twitter yesterday.'
When was the curry noodle thing shown, was it yesterday it was advertised? I've lost all track of #jacktime 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Waaaaaay to much to catch up on!
Just leaves me to ask….
Is Jackie Gal is still being a tw@t?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I still have faith she'll be on between 9:30 and 10:00.

Looooool GoHenry ad during the break. I'm interpreting this as intentional shade.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I put on the telly especially to watch but no mention so far.
tnyp3-tiffany-pollard.gif

Has she been gently, softly dropped?

• Haha
Reactions: 37

This. THIS. Is a perfect encapsulation of her. Well done you! Have a broken shelf and a bucket of slop :)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This programme is almost as dodgy as Jack. A competition that costs £2 to enter.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.