Jack Monroe #285 Please handle your white male saviours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be hard to top her revelation that she uses sage and onion stuffing in dishes when she cannot get hold of other herbs, but we'll see.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Jack got a brutal response last week on Super Savers, she must be nervously nibbling her midnight sandwich. (or was it sloppy porridge tonight?)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She's giving me the boak tonight. She's somehow managing to be even more of an insufferable waste of time than she is usually.

I am a husk, fraus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Calm the duck down Jack, I can't see Redcar for all the smoke coming out of your ears.

What a grunk. She has crossed numerous lines yesterday and today. The lies and grifting are off the scale. A big thank you to all the fraus screenshotting, you have done mighty work keeping up with a tweeting machine like Jack.
On a slightly different note I'd love to see her performance in court when being thoroughly questioned. Like all narcs, I suspect she would flounder and have very little evidence to defend her case. She would flail and blame all on everyone else though. I think her participation in that conference at Westminister is a good indicator of how she copes under questioning and how under prepared she is.
I have to say, it's sad how much she lives for money. She is a slave to the grift and £££. Imagine being so empty inside that that is all you live for. Her poor child, pets and other family :( She is so lucky to have them but does not appreciate them.
I know money is important and quite a dominating factor in life and the lack of it can impact a person's mental and physical health. However, to see a well off woman chase the money (watch out new twitter followers) in the way she does, is grotesque. She will never be content and that is quite a punishment in itself. Even if she gets away the tax nonsense, fraud, bullying etc, she has to live with herself and all the mess she has made (financial problems, family relationships, career errors, broken relationships). I just hope her child and extended family can extricate themselves. Jack is most definitely the common denominator. Also most narcs get worse as they get older and many end up alone, abandoned quite rightly by friends and family. Its a sad fate. Jack needs to engage with some proper therapy and really work at it. Despite all this I don't feel sorry for her but I do feel she had wasted her life as many narcs do. How much good could they achieve if they diverted their energy away from egoism and negativity? Quite a lot I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I can't sleep 😫 so I thought I'd come back and share this. Sent to me by my friend tonight, who reckons there's a lot of similarities with Jack ...😁
Eta: ye olde Jacks hacks, anyone?

FB_IMG_1649810711761.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Wow, she's been absolutely manic tonight. I can't even be funny about it.

How can you gleefully announce you’ve followed 1000 people today? Just let that number sink in for a moment. It’s ridiculous...and to what purpose? How can people watch this and praise her? It’s quite scary.

1649811483065.png

And it really isn't "work". It's like an alcoholic wine taster. "But I have to do it - for WORK!"

ETA
I am HERE for the pottage recipes!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I’ve been on a grunk all day, have finally caught up and I have no words.

I find it by turns stressful, cringy and enraging to read the screenshots of her tweets (many thanks to the fraus who’ve been doing that), how she lives with this going on inside her head is utterly beyond me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Am on a night shift but it's 4.18AM and she's still tweeting!!! *about her cat*

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
She must be attached to that phone 24/7 That outburst has to be one of her longest yet surely. She's getting more unhinged with each one too.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Exactly.
While she’s titting about on Twitter, people are worried shitless about feeding their families and paying their bills.

But hey, she put that Kevin bloke straight and all the Blue Tickers cheered.

Janice in Anytown, UK still can’t make ends meet but Jacko’s Tip Jar was topped up.

What a day. What activism.
But that is all she cares about, that Jacko’s Tip Jar was topped up. She doesn’t give a ***** about anything/anybody else

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.