Jack Monroe #285 Please handle your white male saviours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One person's response to tonight's grim dinner šŸ˜

Iā€™ve just eaten but my tummy just tumbled looking at that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
My mum is also in her 70s and she is on twitter a lot but she would just block Jack. She used to like her until I told her about the Jamie Oliver meltdown now she thinks sheā€™s an idiot. She would report her as well if she started that nonsense with her.

Btw. My mum is also very political and actually got off her arse and voted in the Brexit referendum

ā€˜sit the duck down I want to see Redcar ā€˜ šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Isn't it odd that the more followers Jack gets, the less people seem to interact with her posts.

View attachment 1191422

Paul Hollywood pays his taxes, pass it on.
And isnā€™t that the Scum sheā€™s sharing? A true Liverpool fan would never have any sort of interaction with that shitrag, regardless of the point they were trying to make

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Whatā€™s the point of the costing her dinner. Itā€™s such a performance ESPECIALLY if it includes yellow sticker items. How is that helpful?
I was in a bargain food group on Facebook and it was meant to be for deals on certain food groups, most of the posts were peoples yellow sticker finds. How is someone finding a yellow sticker item in Cornwall any frigging use to anyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
How do you know this MooBelle?

Jesus, that's beyond cruel.

Mmmmm, dregs.

View attachment 1192160
It's a minor infraction in the grand scheme of things but I HATE how she takes the yellow sticker things. I've raised a child in "poverty" with no help. I'm finally in a better position and never take what I don't need. I've never been even slightly interested in her, but I randomly saw a tweet about her nabbing reduced stuff and Google led me to you wunderfraus! I'm new here, but in deep already. What an absolute bad egg she is. A rotter of the highest order. And teenage Celine Dion fan argh she's just the worst!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Just one question:

god.JPG

Hopefully it's only a week trial and she's failed.

Sigh:
energy.jpg

Another one - content warning

View attachment 1191798
Poor lady only posted photos of her dinner. She wasn't coming for your "job", whatever that is! At some point during this CALCULATED attack on her did you not think you were being unreasonable a bleep? Nope? I guess that's another WIN for you then and another GOOD DAY on Twitter. I'm sure feeling a warm, righteous glow from a day of being rude and abusive has a negative impact on a person's soul.

ETA:
Would Lorraine not show you her growler? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 47
My mum is in her 70s and would quite honestly pass out if someone sent her something like that torture tweet. She's not an extremely online person and just has no frame of reference or experience of someone tweeting something that graphic out of nowhere.
Thatā€™s what I mean, my mum wouldnā€™t either. She went off on one recently because my niece posted on Facebook that sheā€™d been accepted for IVF. My mum is of a generation who do not discuss this kind of stuff openly: she would be completely shocked and dismayed at what Jack does under the guise of poverty.
Only someone who isnā€™t used to being poor could make such a song and dance out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Love that she thinks the charity Monopoly thing is still gonna happen after the absolute bin-fire that she's created today. Martin Lewis will be running like the wind if he's got any sense at all.

She's an absolute piece of work and I really hope her kid doesn't actually Google her, and I reaaaallly hope his mates don't. I wonder if his teachers or his dad see this tit.
Was just checking in on old martin and heā€™s taking a social media break for Easter, has been for 2 days.

50351540-73E6-495C-AF83-63FED7A9E475.jpeg

I have a theory on her shout out to Martmate. Having looked at Tory ladies twitter sheā€™s clearly Jewish and very pro Israel. I imagine Jack went sniffing around Tory ladies twitter and clocked that, then thought, tit, whoā€™s the most famous Jewish person I know. Thus the ā€œexcuse meā€ Iā€™m going to play monopoly with SB, which allowed her to drag Martmate in. She wasnā€™t about to have dinner and play monopoly with her son as she was tweeting bs minutes later, it was merely a ruse to shoehorn Martin Lewis into her chaos.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
I donā€™t know how that dinner is so dark brown either unless it had been in the slow cooker for 2 days

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Not confirmed. She just wasn't on. I'm keeping the faith that she may appear later in the week, though her bizarre behaviour is making that tricky. No known reason for the Vanessa no show but my money is on overslept which may explain this afternoons meltdown.
I was wondering whether theyā€™d got wind of her tax situation. It certainly wouldnā€™t be a good look for ITV to have a tax dodger lecturing people about spending money. Although after todayā€™s little Twitter spree, that may be the least of her problems.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Whatā€™s the point of the costing her dinner. Itā€™s such a performance ESPECIALLY if it includes yellow sticker items. How is that helpful?
I was in a bargain food group on Facebook and it was meant to be for deals on certain food groups, most of the posts were peoples yellow sticker finds. How is someone finding a yellow sticker item in Cornwall any frigging use to anyone else.
Not only that, itā€™s only the bleeping spring onions that were yellow sticker. Theyā€™re less than 50p a bunch and probably the least expensive item on the plate.
and also:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What's the point in 'costing' a meal containing yellow sticker spring onions? How is that helpful to anyone?
So she can show off about her suffering. Jack is from such a pampered background that she honestly thinks yellow sticker food is experiencing hardship. Meanwhile everyone else is either thinking "yay, bargain" or "thank God, there was something edible left" depending on their level of need. She's beneath contempt in almost every respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.