Jack Monroe #285 Please handle your white male saviours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her son, another huge fan, obviously hasn’t reminded mamapapa it’s on. Probably because without a TV he’s got no chance of watching it.
It’s on BT sport so she will go off on one about accessibility like me and my sky subscription having to watch on my EE phone add on with my mobile with a side eye on here of course 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Y’all I am actually blown away by her behavior today. I was super busy at work today and doing tax stuff for my MIL and I peeked at twitter 😳 WTF?!? I’m so glad you have the deleted tweets, but the stuff Jack left up is shocking. I really do hope she’s ok, even though I know most of this tit is performative. I get being unwell mentally, but this is beyond all that. It’s seriously concerning.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m making light of a very dark day here, but imagine you’re a woman in your 70s (my mum for example), you’ve never heard of Jack before but you see her looking downtrodden on Lorraine and making a wee curry out of scraps and tins. God love her. You know you’ll never eat it but you’ll send her a wee fiver and follow her on Twitter. Next thing she’s tearing Barbara a new arse for not costing the scraping of butter on her toast and shouting about someone trying to douse their fanny in acid?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 88
I’m still of the view that I would rather eat the meal on the left of that picture than any of the slop Jack dishes up. Like. Imagine being such a nasty horrible person that you slate other people for making cheap meals and costing them.

At the end of the year last year I spent around 200 quid buying Christmas presents for a charity to give to kids who had nothing (all referred). I don’t have children myself but it was breaking my heart that some kids might wake up with zero on Christmas Day. Could I afford it? Not really. But this is the reality of living in a poor area. Some kids really do have zero.

Meanwhile. She’s on the grift taking cash off people who probably can’t afford it and causing chaos on twitter. Every bloody day. She is getting on my every last nerve just now.

Shut your Patreon and pay your taxes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Does she realise that by putting a * in triggering words it means that they will still show up for people who have muted them to avoid seeing them. So she's actually causing more harm than needed.

I can't even comment on the wider weirdness of this whole episode. Like...imagine tweeting that whilst your little boy is waiting for his dinner

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
Get off the internet, Jack.

View attachment 1191797
Has she though? Posted screenshots? Because I don’t recall seeing any.
I fear she’s floundering - digging an ever deepening hole by adding further details which may or may not be true, and cannot be verified.
All with the aim of silencing some perfectly harmless woman who posted a pic of her dinner.
It’s utterly insane.

Reactions: 45
When is the volumptious bollocks index due?

I was under the impression it was a piece of piss and would take but a moment. Gotta tell ya am bored waiting!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
While I believe the bulk of what she said is utter bullcrap, I will say:

Jack, your trauma is you're is your responsibility to sort out, not to be used as a weapon to be used against other people when you duck up.

Sort yourself out and quit being bleeping pathetic!!

And pay those taxes, ta and good evening!

Reactions: 40
Not sure about that but the comments about stalking and finding her house and reports to the RSPCA clearly she’s talking about here.

The issue is. If police took a threat like that seriously. Pouring acid on her private parts. The people making them would be traced and she’s said she’s had multiple threats. In fact she’s been saying she’s been threatened online for years so why has no one been charged yet?

Plus. If you were getting threats like that Via twitter dm. You could close them
This is the person who took Hopkins to court but has received multiple threats and .... nothing. I don’t believe her. She’s lying.
Jack herself outed where her house was. With photos and with a description of what her garden backs onto. She has also posted photos of every access point and their internal locks to social media. If you had any threats, or were genuinely worried for your security you would NEVER put that information out onto a public forum.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Wtaf?
She has gone bleeping barmy. Why is elderly Tory being subjected to this insanity?
Is elderly Tory actually Jack’s love rival Maureen ? and Jack is bitter because -Harold has gone back as among other things 'Maurern is a much better cook"

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I am finally up to date. Had no idea how far behind I was or what was going on up ahead when I posted in response to the repeat of the Paul Hollywood pics. (I only went for a walk in the park while the sun was out!)

It doesn't happen often, but I am without words. Her behaviour today has been absolutely appalling.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Jack herself outed where her house was. With photos and with a description of what her garden backs onto. She has also posted photos of every access point and their internal locks to social media. If you had any threats, or were genuinely worried for your security you would NEVER put that information out onto a public forum.
Lest we forget, dear heart, Jack sent her address to a man on Twitter so that he could send her a personalised lanyard.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
View attachment 1192096
Jack has form for neglecting small mammals in her attempts to gain traction for going non-binary woot woot :(
Yeah, sadly Peppercorn didn't make it
she had two that she neglected and they both died from oxygen starvation. Not because she lived in a gas dodgy flat but because she put them in an airingcupboard with no ventilation and went away for a couple of days and didn't bother to check on them or have anyone come in and feed them

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 102
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.