Jack Monroe #285 Please handle your white male saviours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine how differently this could have gone.

jack: I appreciate you are trying to show the cost of living but I don’t think this is realistic for the majority of 4.1 million in poverty
Lady and gentleman Tory: what do you mean, this is how we live, we were brought up post war and have always lived like this, waste not want not. People nowadays are too wasteful
Jack: you may think that way, but can I direct you to some real facts about how it may not be as easy as you think for young families in poverty these days

*respectful dialogue continues with a hope they may take into account what they see**

potential for actual change.
But instead Jack callled their food Labrador puke and set her smug followers on them.

food poverty is a massive issue in this country, but so is food waste so sneering at someone for serving broccoli with toast- (maybe they were out of potatoes and wanted to use it up before it goes off before next pension payment or whatever) is just wrong.
When I lived alone I ate a lot of random meals to avoid waste. She’s a snob.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
A squig has sent this to Tory Lady and copied in Edwina who may be glad of something to divert attention from her own twattish behaviour today.

Screenshot 2022-04-13 20.34.56.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Dedicated her life to helping people out of food poverty? Get in the bin. When I’m skint I buy YS food. I certainly don’t turn to Monroe

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If she's making that up (and who would ever know 🤷) she has an evil, twisted mind indeed.
On the one hand, who would make things like that up, and I tend to err on the side of believing women being harassed, but I can’t believe, of all people, she wouldn’t screenshot and shame anyone doing that, if she is willing to serially harass an older person over toast.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Thread 35 keeps on giving
Yeah, the top tip from Prince Harry makes its first appearance here I believe.
Spoiler.... the Duke of Sussex apparently told Jack (according to Jack) that in the case of rudey photos being leaked to the press he had a top notch way of working out where they came from.....
What you need to do is, before you send your dick/fanny picture to your beloved you need to zoom in really close and find a pixel. On that pixel you need to write your name and a number. It is so teeny tiny the recipient can't see it. If that picture was released to the media all you have to do is mega zoom so you can work out who leaked your nudes.
My point at the time (and still is) if you are sending out so many nudes that you have to keep a track of them then you really are sending out too many and you should just stop.

Also, this never happened. Prince Harry never met Jack let alone gave her advice about sexting.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
On the one hand, who would make things like that up, and I tend to err on the side of believing women being harassed, but I can’t believe, of all people, she wouldn’t screenshot and shame anyone doing that, if she is willing to serially harass an older person over toast.
she is willing to serially harass an older person over toast.
Thread title nomination

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
She's always breaking down. It's mental.

When will she realise that this job is not for her. I'm sick of saying it now.

That post from another Frau earlier from her years ago where she said the same thing about the job making her miserable and killing her. I mean seriously everyone else would have packed it in by now and found anything else, winning trolls or no.
i don’t think it really is killing her though. I think she just plays the trump card that is her mental state any time she’s backed into a corner.

I’ll caveat that with the fact I can’t comment on her mental health realistically. I don’t know Jack, I’m not a medical professional. She certainly seems very troubled. But she constantly talks about the toll social media has on her mental health and it’s usually when she’s gotten herself into a Twitter spat. It ends the argument when she’s losing, or when she’s being backed into a corner. It’s a pretty effective way of silencing the other person.
Get off the internet, Jack.

View attachment 1191797
I’m struggling to follow this. A lady on Twitter has called her rude and criticised her POV and Jack starts frantically posting the crazy death threats she’s recieved? What has the latter got to do with the lady calling her rude? She’s been backed into a corner because the lady is being perfectly polite and showing Jack up. Instead of acknowledging she’s right and backing down, Jack doubles down on victim mood to absolve herself of all accountability. Mental health has already been done recently and probably isn’t sufficient enough, better throw in some graphic threats to shock the lady (and anyone else) into submission.

horribly manipulative.

• Sad
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.