Jack Monroe #285 Please handle your white male saviours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, sadly Peppercorn didn't make it
she had two that she neglected and they both died from oxygen starvation. Not because she lived in a gas dodgy flat but because she put them in an airingcupboard with no ventilation and went away for a couple of days and didn't bother to check on them or have anyone come in and feed them
How do you know this MooBelle?

Jesus, that's beyond cruel.

Mmmmm, dregs.

Screenshot 2022-04-13 at 19.59.53.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
How do you know this MooBelle?

Jesus, that's beyond cruel.
She posted about it. I believe in a blog or written article.
I'm not very good at timelines but I do remember FACTS (Jack loves a fact)
I'm off to Google but am hoping a more Librarian type of Frau has receipts!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Didn't the judge in her case against KH tell her off for 'deleting' things so she couldn't provide them as evidence. You'd think she might have kept something so horrible, litigious as she is.
Indeed. One of Jack’s claims was that she had received “a torrent of abuse” from KH’s followers, but she was not able to present evidence of this. And she and her lawyer were ticked off by the judge for this.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
She posted about it. I believe in a blog or written article.
I'm not very good at timelines but I do remember FACTS (Jack loves a fact)
I'm off to Google but am hoping a more Librarian type of Frau has receipts!
Apologies for quoting myself but this way is easier for me!
Thread 35. Lots of stuff and links to previously buried articles. Also references to letting the guinea pig drink wine and get drunk.
She shouldn't be allowed anywhere near an animal.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Imagine being such a nasty horrible person that you slate other people for making cheap meals and costing them.
Barmy isn't it?
Imagine if someone responded to one of Jack's tweets about her foul concoctions with completely unconnected graphic descriptions of sexual torture? Can she not see how wrong that is? How abusive?

And she knows her son looks at her twitter.

Reactions: 34
Imagine putting up a picture of your dinner, it getting trounced because you forgot to add the cost of a smear butter to the costings and because it doesn't look like dog sick, then when you stick up for yourself you are subjected to gruesome, twisted stories of torture. Jack, you need to calm down, you are behaving atrociously
Could you imagine describing that to someone who hadn't seen it and their likely reaction?

Reactions: 24
Jack: I’ll cost it later
The world: you should take some time for yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Love that she thinks the charity Monopoly thing is still gonna happen after the absolute bin-fire that she's created today. Martin Lewis will be running like the wind if he's got any sense at all.

She's an absolute piece of work and I really hope her kid doesn't actually Google her, and I reaaaallly hope his mates don't. I wonder if his teachers or his dad see this tit.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I know who she's talking about and he was in prison, but nothing to do with her, the lying twit.
I remember your story Nonny x You and your family went through hell and she shoehorned herself into your trauma. X

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Imagine putting up a picture of your dinner, it getting trounced because you forgot to add the cost of a smear butter to the costings and because it doesn't look like dog sick, then when you stick up for yourself you are subjected to gruesome, twisted stories of torture. Jack, you need to calm down, you are behaving atrociously

And I realise there are people who are missing meals and every single penny counts but there are others who are not in such dire straights but need to eat more cheaply and these posts whilst clearly not as forensic as Jacks would be helpful. The trouble is she doesn’t realise everyone’s situation is different and she has a very blinkered and narrow minded view of the world.

And after the single parent thing didn’t she say that there would be photos coming out of her with Tory MPs but she was able to work together for the greater good. Didn’t last long did it

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m making light of a very dark day here, but imagine you’re a woman in your 70s (my mum for example), you’ve never heard of Jack before but you see her looking downtrodden on Lorraine and making a wee curry out of scraps and tins. God love her. You know you’ll never eat it but you’ll send her a wee fiver and follow her on Twitter. Next thing she’s tearing Barbara a new arse for not costing the scraping of butter on her toast and shouting about someone trying to douse their fanny in acid?
My mum is in her 70s and would quite honestly pass out if someone sent her something like that torture tweet. She's not an extremely online person and just has no frame of reference or experience of someone tweeting something that graphic out of nowhere.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.