Jack Monroe #285 Please handle your white male saviours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been on holiday so just been occasionally checking the threads. I'm back now and feel I need another holiday just to catch up.
Jack really is spiralling isn't she? I wouldn't be surprised if there's a long twitter break by the weekend.

Reactions: 31
I’m sitting on my hands now, she is a disgusting bully.

I hope whoever commissions articles or tv shows takes a good look at her Twitter echo chamber before releasing those dirty fingernails onto television.
Oh god I've just got to the tweets at the elderly person about their meal. That could be my parents her and her horrible flying monkeys are piling on. Anyone's parents really. I don't condone violence but I am willing to make an exception for her tearing down people's meagre appetites and meals. Vile bleep (sorry manc bee x ) 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The wording of this suggests to me the theory he’s not been staying there is true. He’s coming round for dinner and maybe a board game and that’s all.
I truly hope you're right, because the image of him spending the Easter holidays in the crappy bungalow, waiting for a moment of attention from a narc mother who's been glued to her phone for 48 hours and seems to be becoming more unhinged by the hour, doesn't bear thinking about.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Screenshot 2022-04-13 18.07.28.png

Just under half an hour between these tweets. That is not even remotely normal behaviour.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 80
bleeping heck. We often say 'this is the worst she's ever been' but this is truly the worst. Are we quite sure it's not her who's had the aneurysm? I'd send cattos to aid her recovery except my cat thinks she's a bleep as well. More importantly who's going to be writing her eventual apology since LJC LEFT? Old Harold? He doesn't know how the haunted bird app works!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
I truly hope you're right, because the image of him spending the Easter holidays in the crappy bungalow, waiting for a moment of attention from a narc mother who's been glued to her phone for 48 hours and seems to be becoming more unhinged by the hour, doesn't bear thinking about.
Quite apart from everything else, if she’s telling the truth about no wifi then that alone is probably enough for a boy of SBs age to say he doesn’t want to go there and his opinion will carry weight at his age. It’s also a “diplomatic” excuse to not want to go in the eyes of a boy of his age I suspect, ie not because of her directly.

My theory (speculation m’lud) is that this current chaos has been kicked off by the double whammy of Lorraine saying they couldn’t use any more of the dirty nails footage plus SB saying he didn’t want to go to her for any significant period over easter.

Reactions: 38

Just under half an hour between these tweets. That is not even remotely normal behaviour.
This is what she does. Behaves appallingly and is then perky in the next breath. Manipulative fucker.
And 'work pieces' of clothing from Tesco? For what? She only ever wears that manky grey jumper and check shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.