Jack Monroe #285 Please handle your white male saviours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1191816
ah and it’s back to blaming Tory Lady, it infuriates me that she uses abuse to gain her advantage in an online disagreement. Anybody who has been through similar I actually feel ashamed of her and her clueless followers. Please don’t let SB read any of this
I agree Tory underfunding is a thing obvs but the UK has a huge skills shortage, especially in STEM and ime in tech. Also these careers pay so well that very few people will willingly halve or quarter their pay and take on voluntary trauma to work within an underfunded overstretched system. As with everything, it’s more complicated than just TOOOORRYYY.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Simple solution Jack, close your DMs, or do like you do with your comments and restrict access. If any political prisoners or people with story’s you want to sell need to contact you they could email you @ one of your many email addresses you throw about.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Someone did get convicted of sending disgusting death threats to her in the mid/late 2010s. I think one of our very own Tattle members was also targeted by the same vile person. Perhaps it is this one incident she's referring to.

She did say she got a lot of abuse after writing a blog about Diane Abbot which I can also full well believe. This was 2018 I wanna say.

She's the type to scream murder and draw attention to anything negative to enhance her victim status so any recent ones I just can't believe without screenshots I'm sorry. Knowing what she's like.
Exactly. I recall the incidents you mention and I've seen enough disgusting stuff about Diane Abbot on Twitter to know that it would be more unlikely for her not to get abuse for writing in her defence. There is no way, absolutely none at all that she has shared the abuse described in that Tweet on Twitter before. I will say nothing about whether I think it was received or not.

Reactions: 32
Whether you agree with someone's political views or not, it's truly horrible to be so vile to someone. She's no better than any of the people she says send her abuse ....*

*Although I'm not convinced they actually exist...

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I agree Tory underfunding is a thing obvs but the UK has a huge skills shortage, especially in STEM and ime in tech. Also these careers pay so well that very few people will willingly halve or quarter their pay and take on voluntary trauma to work within an underfunded overstretched system. As with everything, it’s more complicated than just TOOOORRYYY.
And I’m no political Frau by any stretch but wasn’t the public purse already almost empty when the Tory’s took over? I mean… coffers had to be rebuilt from somewhere?

Reactions: 27
Didn't the judge in her case against KH tell her off for 'deleting' things so she couldn't provide them as evidence. You'd think she might have kept something so horrible, litigious as she is.

Reactions: 45
The last time she was like this, this vile, this horrible, I think it was followed by the aparthotel stays and dayhab. She’d fallen off the wagon. And Twitter silence followed.
Is it 🍷 or ❄ though?

(Sorry, is that crass? I’m just taken aback by how extreme she’s behaving).

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Not at all. I found sanctuary here after receiving very similar threats from her jackolytes. Actually almost word perfect regarding the acid stuff which makes me think at least one of them was indeed Jack. ETA correcting myself - this stressed me to duck. I meant to say acid, not candles. You don’t want to know what they threatened to do with candles.
I put a heart because I am sending love to you.
It’s a new low today.
She’s vile and vicious.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.