Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The year she is stuck in her rental for started like ... 4 months ago!

And what I said earlier about being angry at her...I'm even more angry at her.

Oh and her £2,300k is pretty much the same as her Patreon income, surely she gets enough from Netflix, ITV to cover the rest?

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Raised it at parliament a few weeks ago??? What fantasy life has she created 🦄
I know this is hard to believe but I think she's telling the truth here. I have a vague recollection of her mentioning the effect the conflict in Ukraine will have on prices to the committee she spoke at a few weeks back.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
she's still going... the dude with pasta in his gob is the dude who used to do that southend news network fb page that people kept falling for

20220411_230533.jpg

and speaking of people falling for things, have people not realised that the dorries tweet is fake??

20220411_230750.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Raised it at parliament a few weeks ago??? What fantasy life has she created 🦄
There were minutes to that meeting, I’ll dig them out tomorrow and double check.

ETA: every time I see her mention kielbasa I think of the place where the Kardashians live 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

ETTA: kielbasa are the size of cigarettes, hardly much eating in them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Jack advised Parliament that the war in Ukraine meant food prices would go up? Well thank duck for her forensic analysis of the situation 😂 Completely bloody obvious to everyone.

And she's never getting a 'gong'. Tax dodgers are barred from getting them.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Jack is not hunkered down in bed with all the lights off yet?
Must be chilly down there in Thorpe Bay ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Note that the ‘expert on budget cooking’ thinks that 100g of dried pasta has 155 calories in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Just take a moment to consider this, Jack is doing all these tweets and her edits in the dark
There were minutes to that meeting, I’ll dig them out tomorrow and double check.

ETA: every time I see her mention kielbasa I think of the place where the Kardashians live 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

ETTA: kielbasa are the size of cigarettes, hardly much eating in them.
dear heart did you transcribe them in one of your moleskin notebooks?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh god what a miserable bore she is. Things are tit pet last thing wee need is queen dementor sucking that last few dregs of happiness out of the country. I think she doesn't like Rowling because she realized she fits the perfect description of a dementor a never ending fun sponge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Watch out Scottish fraus 😬
That 2 hour charge she did this morning is holding up well
E7BB4B1E-865E-4B3A-AB60-EA4F8B228493.jpeg
F99600FF-913B-49AF-A6EA-392205771535.jpeg
3E4C706A-E126-41D0-96EE-0277A18183E3.jpeg
F2C16AB8-8F16-4C06-9194-75BF12134962.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I don’t know how anyone has the audacity to say that they pay 1500 quid a month rent and say they are skint. Completely obscene. I also do not believe that she is paying 260 quid a month in gas and electricity. Before the bills went up my mum was paying 60 quid a month for both and she has the heating on low most of the time because she has pets and she still ended up 300 quid in credit.

Jack never has her heating on according to her and she’s paying 260 quid a month for gas and electricity? Lies! Did she not do some big twitter story about how her and her son used electric blankets. Because she’s too much of a miser to turn the heating on. No wonder Louisa left. Living with a control freak miser like Jack. One who writes weird control freak instructions on how to make slop curry. Well done Louisa for getting shot of Jack

The absolute brass neck of someone paying 1500 quid a month rent and trying to plead poverty. Rent that her supporters pay for her. I’m sorry but this is obscene. She isn’t poor! Stop pretending you absolute melt. If you can afford rent and bills that come to 2 grand a month then you are not impoverished. Step away from the keyboard you absolute clown shoe of an individual.

Ps Jack. Stay out of Scotland. We don’t tolerate bullshit up here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94
That would make sense.

A theory. Jack has lovebombed her new OH in to handing over £10k. The OH has now run for the hills/gone back to Maureen and wants their 10k back.

Hence the mega attempt at grifting/going viral.

Jack hun tell Harold he will just have to wait .
I think there could be some truth in this.
Maybe her obsessing over LJC (as evidenced by the constant recent mentioning of the tenancy and her leaving and breadcrumbing inside knowledge about C4) have persuaded Harold that life with Maureen, digestive biscuits and Homes under the Hammer is the preferable option.
Maureen wants him to get their holiday fund back thankyouverymuch.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I honestly don't care anymore. I just wish she would be a nice person, justbecause you help charity does not make you a nice person. Nice people don't belittle people in public, nice people want to help for little reward, nice people don't tantrum for attention, nice people aren't spiteful.

If she was a nice person. I would try to like her.

Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.