Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Add me to the "Harold/OH has already run for the hills" group, because she is ON ONE tonight.

I hope the Lorraine hashtag is full of comments about her unpaid taxes tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Always the same, always ends up alllll about Jack. My goodness, she never stops talking about herself and woe, woe, woe. Is she for real? She lives in the lap of bleeping luxury. Always with the 'we' when talking about the poor!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
It's pink and it's up there somewhere, click it if you want.
ban this too.jpg

Thank you for the new thread, Switchy-S.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
On one tonight isn’t she. When ‘pal’ comes out it’s an imminent delete spree

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I wonder if she's wearing the Tiffany earrings while tweeting about how cold and miserable her existence is 🤔

Hops from one wealthy partner to the next but none of it is 'hers' so she still claims to be one of the poor she so often talks about.

Reactions: 49
I predict a major health crisis incoming. She’s gonna blow!

If she was the Starship Enterprise, Spock would have to go up that tube thing and sort out the dilithium crystals.

Send hattos, spoonos, Tiffany-os, cashos, Smeg-os, cattos, doggos etc. You know the form.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Please can someone link to where she's said she hasn't paid her taxes? I've gone back over threads and can't find it and I'M BUSY and skimming a lot right now. Love ya fraus 😘

ETA worth adding I am single handedly selling every damn house in the county right now. Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Were the edits due by close of business?

Please can someone link to where she's said she hasn't paid her taxes? I've gone back over threads and can't find it and I'M BUSY and skimming a lot right now. Love ya fraus 😘

ETA worth adding I am single handedly selling every damn house in the county right now. Thanks
It's in the Wiki now under Jack's tax, dear heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.