Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I predict a major health crisis incoming. She’s gonna blow!

If she was the Starship Enterprise, Spock would have to go up that tube thing and sort out the dilithium crystals.

Send hattos, spoonos, Tiffany-os, cashos, Smeg-os, cattos, doggos etc. You know the form.
Let’s hope Q shows up to cut through any bullshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Please can someone link to where she's said she hasn't paid her taxes? I've gone back over threads and can't find it and I'M BUSY and skimming a lot right now. Love ya fraus 😘

ETA worth adding I am single handedly selling every damn house in the county right now. Thanks

starts from there I think

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
"Fridge dregs dinner" this could literally be the name of everything remotely edible she shares on Twitter
well-you-can-live-on-it-but-it-tastes-like-shit.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 45

starts from there I think
Thank you! May you be blessed with solid food until you need slop.
What an absolute cock!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Someone has asked for the teemill money loan back!
That would make sense.

A theory. Jack has lovebombed her new OH in to handing over £10k. The OH has now run for the hills/gone back to Maureen and wants their 10k back.

Hence the mega attempt at grifting/going viral.

Jack hun tell Harold he will just have to wait .

• Haha
Reactions: 43
How do you not notice a whole cucumber turning to actual liquid? Going a bit mushy, ok, but liquefied?!

Her fridge must be so full you can't see tit, or she never opens it.

One thing for certain, it's definitely bleeping filthy, the grotty mare.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
'My computer' which one? The fancy MacBook or your desktop PC? Which phone? Which fridge? How can people help you more? And why the duck do you think you deserve it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Raised it at parliament a few weeks ago??? What fantasy life has she created 🦄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.