Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how anyone has the audacity to say that they pay 1500 quid a month rent and say they are skint. Completely obscene. I also do not believe that she is paying 260 quid a month in gas and electricity. Before the bills went up my mum was paying 60 quid a month for both and she has the heating on low most of the time because she has pets and she still ended up 300 quid in credit.

Jack never has her heating on according to her and she’s paying 260 quid a month for gas and electricity? Lies! Did she not do some big twitter story about how her and her son used electric blankets. Because she’s too much of a miser to turn the heating on. No wonder Louisa left. Living with a control freak miser like Jack. One who writes weird control freak instructions on how to make slop curry. Well done Louisa for getting shot of Jack

The absolute brass neck of someone paying 1500 quid a month rent and trying to plead poverty. Rent that her supporters pay for her. I’m sorry but this is obscene. She isn’t poor! Stop pretending you absolute melt. If you can afford rent and bills that come to 2 grand a month then you are not impoverished. Step away from the keyboard you absolute clown shoe of an individual.

Ps Jack. Stay out of Scotland. We don’t tolerate bullshit up here.
Not defending Jack but that price of rent is just how much rent is in that area. My rent for a 2 bed flat is £1250 pcm they wanted to put it up to £1300 but I fought them on it recently. I also have to pay £100 a month for the parking spot. I'm lucky I get some UC towards rent as I'm a single mum but I'm skint purely because the cost of renting here is huge. I'm about 10 - 15 miles from where Jack lives so prices are not too dissimilar.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
See every day is a school day. I’ve always had combined bills for water no matter where I’ve lived. They always breakdown the supply and waste etc but it’s always been provided by one supplier for me, but I understand separate water companies could do the different services.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Her reasons for moving to Scotland are probably another tentacle of her narc personality.

A bigger fish in a smaller pond.

Yup, I don't want to speak for all Scottish people but.... Hadrian's wall needs rebuilding. If Jacki ever did move here she'd be one of those people who treat it like it's a mini London....i doubt she would want to have any Scottish friends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Again, her followers are dense and deserve to be mugged off if they fail to see how brazen her grifting is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Loads of people just have plain toast or plain porridge for breakfast

And I know people who make porridge with water as that is how they have had it since growing up. No need to waste cooking bacon and a banana skin in a late night j1g fry up to prove a point.
Water porridge frau here! Why are all her "recipes" so complicated and horrid!!?? Just eat the bleeping porridge, Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I don't have porridge often. It's the pan, annoys me washing it😬 anyhoo, I like it plain with milk and a drop of honey. I hate fruit on stuff and as for anything else. The porridge would be binned.

Reactions: 20
Not defending Jack but that price of rent is just how much rent is in that area. My rent for a 2 bed flat is £1250 pcm they wanted to put it up to £1300 but I fought them on it recently. I also have to pay £100 a month for the parking spot. I'm lucky I get some UC towards rent as I'm a single mum but I'm skint purely because the cost of renting here is huge. I'm about 10 - 15 miles from where Jack lives so prices are not too dissimilar.
My issue isn’t what she’s saying her rent is. It’s the fact that she’s saying she’s poor. She isn’t poor. She is also deceiving people because she’s not paying her rent. Her followers are. I’m
aware that rental costs down south are much higher than up North but she’s raking in a fortune every month for doing nothing.

Also. I would assume that she gets maintenance for her son as well. I just don’t believe she’s being honest about her finances. How much she’s worth. In fact I know she isn’t. She’s a liar

Didnt she get the option to part buy a flat when she was working for the fire service and she didn’t do it? Also as has been said before I’m sure when things were really dire for her she could have put her name down for social housing and again I’m aware that’s in short supply but I’m sorry. She lies so much I don’t believe a single word she says.

Her family have property and she’s skint?

Last edited:
Reactions: 49
Her reasons for moving to Scotland are probably another tentacle of her narc personality.

A bigger fish in a smaller pond.

Yup, I don't want to speak for all Scottish people but.... Hadrian's wall needs rebuilding. If Jacki ever did move here she'd be one of those people who treat it like it's a mini London....i doubt she would want to have any Scottish friends.
She can absolutely duck off as far as I'm concerned.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Just catching up on that long ranty list of monthly costings including, as Fraus have pointed out, presumably single use ovens and utensils (she really is a hoot sometimes!)
THAT
What the fudge was the actual point? Other than that she is the most poor and afflicted person in existence. It was meant to be about people who have no choice but to buy the cheapest ranges, which she admits she doesn't.
Not sure if this badge is for her or me. :(

bitter badge.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m going to do a Jack and say I am off to bed but worried I will miss a chaos as she is being very obnoxious tonight. I hope I actually remain disciplined and go to bed and that I wake up to a tax story in the press!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I just hope her boy is safe with dad. Narc rages are horrible to live with, everybody gets blamed except the narc and you have to tread on eggshells for a long time when it's a rage this big ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Just catching up on that long ranty list of monthly costings including, as Fraus have pointed out, presumably single use ovens and utensils (she really is a hoot sometimes!)
THAT
What the fudge was the actual point? Other than that she is the most poor and afflicted person in existence. It was meant to be about people who have no choice but to buy the cheapest ranges, which she admits she doesn't.
Not sure if this badge is for her or me. :(

View attachment 1187610
I think the number of tweets about her tax situation has spooked her and she's trying to get her excuses in early before Frau Hector takes his revenge.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.