Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mentioned previously waiting on PIP referral for my OH… and due to his rapidly decreasing health am seriously thinking it might be best if he just doesn’t go back to work with or without any support. My salary will be just above what Jack is quoting tonight (after taxes) and I’m grateful it is actually a good salary. Right now I am still in a very fortunate position financially due to various savings but I’m thinking more “what if” we end up in bother financially. It won’t be her advice I would turn to. I know right now I am in a lucky position but can see how if we lose an income we will have to make loads of cut backs and potentially have to ask for family support which I wouldn’t want to do but I’m fortunate that I have supportive family as does OH

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
Mackie missed a tax avoidance trick, have quads in Hungary, no tax due! Courtesy of QI.

is it Sandi or the elves who are ninnies?🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone know why Jack might have 2 water bills? I’m not disputing this as a thing but I’ve personally never experienced it. One that’s £16 and another that’s £54ish - odd that she remembered the £16 one for her forensic list of costs but forgot about the £54 one 🤷‍♀️
The only reason I could think is arrears from a previously not paid water bill.

Reactions: 30
Anyone know why Jack might have 2 water bills? I’m not disputing this as a thing but I’ve personally never experienced it. One that’s £16 and another that’s £54ish - odd that she remembered the £16 one for her forensic list of costs but forgot about the £54 one 🤷‍♀️
It can happen, my neighbour has one due to two sets of separate plumbing coming into her house, due to an onsuite being put in. She pays two water bills. I don't know why they did it this way and she OWNS her house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
oooh what’s that last comment in relation to?
It's in response to another squig who was defending Jack. This is their tweet below.

Screenshot 2022-04-11 23.36.55.png

Frau Squig has unfortunately blocked Pro-Jack Squig which I personally think was a mistake. I might be wrong but they were willing to look at evidence of Jack's grifting even if they were sceptical.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Bloody hell, that squigg mentioning another company. Nothing would surprise me, although it never occurred to me she might. A sock company, she has socks for almost everything else!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It can happen, my neighbour has one due to two sets of separate plumbing coming into her house, due to an onsuite being put in. She pays two water bills. I don't know why they did it this way and she OWNS her house.
This would make sense, maybe separate plumbing when the crappy bungalow got an upstairs- is there a bathroom up there?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's in response to another squig who was defending Jack. This is their tweet below.

View attachment 1187598

Frau Squig has unfortunately blocked Pro-Jack Squig which I personally think was a mistake. I might be wrong but they were willing to look at evidence of Jack's grifting even if they were sceptical.
Pro squig has also done a back handed support post."not very successful is it" yikes!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I pay two water bills- one for water supply, and one for waste water because they are supplied by different companies

• Heart
Reactions: 36
This would make sense, maybe separate plumbing when the crappy bungalow got an upstairs- is there a bathroom up there?
Yes there is. Can't remember if the loodio is the upstairs or downstairs one, I blocked it out along with the squatty potty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
One for water supply and one for sewage removal, not unusual down south. Bubble beat me to it

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I predict a major health crisis incoming. She’s gonna blow!

If she was the Starship Enterprise, Spock would have to go up that tube thing and sort out the dilithium crystals.

Send hattos, spoonos, Tiffany-os, cashos, Smeg-os, cattos, doggos etc. You know the form.
Send Tribbles!
Is it snowing in Southend tonight? I've been busy but catching up and like Lenny, have worn out my shock reaction. Something has definitely happened. Perhaps Hector has turned up the heat.

Cupace20220411234303.png

Poor Captain Kirk is shitting himself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
We have 2 water bills. One is for water supply, one is sewerage. Many years ago it was was one bill, then split into 2.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.