Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moldwarp

VIP Member
You have one greek grandparent! Fuck off! You are about as British as a weak cup of milky tea.
As a proper, immigrated Greek, I am consistently baffled and slightly offended by the way she insists on talking about Cyprus as if she's a klepht in 1872. Jack, most Cypriots live in urban areas. It is a modern, thriving country. We don't have nomadic lifestyles which involve roaming over mountaintops and snaffling lemons from the trees. And we don't run with goats, because goats hop from crag to crag on dizzying mountain heights that are impossible for humans to scale. They don't gallop along with you over meadows in packs like you're some demented, grifting Artemis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
Untitled.png

TD here, as ever, doing the right thing. I couldn't get through that pile of me me me bollocks Smol Pixie wrote. I felt angry last night when she was slopsplaining nutrients/pasta to all, I feel even more angry seeing her behaviour today. She's doing nothing - NOTHING - to help the disadvantaged and everything to line her own pockets and get clicks and likes.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 109

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220412-122302_Twitter.jpg

This seems like a genuine person (i.e. not an account dedicated to trolling her). I know it's generally frowned upon to share when people who reference/clearly read Tattle challenge her, but fuck it, when she's like this the more people who call her out the better.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 109

LavaFlake

VIP Member
SmartSelect_20220412-181552_Twitter.jpg
SmartSelect_20220412-181610_Twitter.jpg

"We"... when you didn't get vaxxed (first jab) til late 2021, had a "bubble buddy" in and out, went out to get fish and chips WHEN you had Covid? Nah fuck off.

She's trying *so* hard to go viral it's actually quite funny.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 108

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-04-12 17.37.34.png

I dunno Jack but I've tried saying full HMRC investigation three times to a cheap bag of spaghetti. Let's see what that brings about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105

moldwarp

VIP Member
Guys, I think Jack only accused us of being terfs because she knows it'll throw a wedge amongst us and stop us focussing on her grift. She knows is a cyncial yet clever way of damning criticism by association and making her flying monkeys double down. Let's not get sucked in. Love to you all xx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 96

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Also, LOL at Jack whinging she hadn’t been paid for something from November.

How do you think HMRC feel about two years of overdue accounts you fucking hypocritical weapon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

trueblue222

VIP Member
I don’t know how anyone has the audacity to say that they pay 1500 quid a month rent and say they are skint. Completely obscene. I also do not believe that she is paying 260 quid a month in gas and electricity. Before the bills went up my mum was paying 60 quid a month for both and she has the heating on low most of the time because she has pets and she still ended up 300 quid in credit.

Jack never has her heating on according to her and she’s paying 260 quid a month for gas and electricity? Lies! Did she not do some big twitter story about how her and her son used electric blankets. Because she’s too much of a miser to turn the heating on. No wonder Louisa left. Living with a control freak miser like Jack. One who writes weird control freak instructions on how to make slop curry. Well done Louisa for getting shot of Jack

The absolute brass neck of someone paying 1500 quid a month rent and trying to plead poverty. Rent that her supporters pay for her. I’m sorry but this is obscene. She isn’t poor! Stop pretending you absolute melt. If you can afford rent and bills that come to 2 grand a month then you are not impoverished. Step away from the keyboard you absolute clown shoe of an individual.

Ps Jack. Stay out of Scotland. We don’t tolerate bullshit up here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Re her claim that she’s donating cooked food to the local Community Fridge. Is she really? 🤔
Because as far as I know those places have very strict rules about what can be donated (for food safety reasons, obviously), and they DON’T accept home cooked food unless you are registered e.g. you run a food business which supplies food to the public and have a food hygiene rating etc.
Hubbub runs many of the Community Fridges, for example, and that’s their policy.
I suspect this is just Jack playing her bleeding martyr card (look how much she does for The Poors, and for no payment, bless ‘er heart, etc etc ad nauseam).

• Heart
Reactions: 94

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
Wildcard theory: OH is clearly a man because Jack couldn’t possibly have the less special gender expression in a relationship with an enby, she obviously just doesn’t want to reveal that it’s a hetero pairing because she loses the special lesbian single mother oppression points she’s been banking all these years, and so is using ‘them’. Also I genuinely believe she’s exhausted the supply of women who’d put up with her shit whereas men are more easily cuntstruck.

OH likes silly old fashioned hats…

OH works part time in a little shop

Despite this OH can afford a big car and flashy gifts

8E702D11-79D1-4781-A31C-61EB5A2AF51F.jpeg

OH is The Repair Shop dude. She even said they watched it together. Please let this be true.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 93