Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should go easy on the bananas the high potassium is good for joint pains, but the tablets taken for arthritis can interupt potassium absorption.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If you’re in the predicament were you’re having to eat banana skins or throw in the cost of your oven per use why would you spend £70 on a Liverpool shirt to be worn once and forgotten about?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90
still up, chatting to her celeb pals. the unavailabile tweet seems to be Tory Kevin's original tweet

20220412_001025.jpg

20220412_001001.jpg

20220412_000941.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Wow, Jack has invented banana peel “ bacon” just like people on the internet have done since at least 2019. She is such a maverick , next she will be using it in a curry like Nigella or making pulled “ pork” like Nadyia
Is it a real thing then? Actually I might try it myself if real cooks are doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So, she’s tied into a two year contract in a house that was starting to feel like home 3 years and two months ago.
Please, please Jack, make it make sense.

ETA: In case it isn’t visible, the photo from her kitchen is from Feb 2019.
Also, at one point she was claiming she was about to lose her home because it was a monthly rolling contract. Remember that? She’s such a liar, who knows where the truth lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I mentioned previously waiting on PIP referral for my OH… and due to his rapidly decreasing health am seriously thinking it might be best if he just doesn’t go back to work with or without any support. My salary will be just above what Jack is quoting tonight (after taxes) and I’m grateful it is actually a good salary. Right now I am still in a very fortunate position financially due to various savings but I’m thinking more “what if” we end up in bother financially. It won’t be her advice I would turn to. I know right now I am in a lucky position but can see how if we lose an income we will have to make loads of cut backs and potentially have to ask for family support which I wouldn’t want to do but I’m fortunate that I have supportive family as does OH
Please feel free to pop over to food and drink for a mither if you wish. I stopped working and get UC and PIP

• Heart
Reactions: 34
My issue isn’t what she’s saying her rent is. It’s the fact that she’s saying she’s poor. She isn’t poor. She is also deceiving people because she’s not paying her rent. Her followers are. I’m
aware that rental costs down south are much higher than up North but she’s raking in a fortune every month for doing nothing.

Also. I would assume that she gets maintenance for her son as well. I just don’t believe she’s being honest about her finances. How much she’s worth. In fact I know she isn’t. She’s a liar

Didnt she get the option to part buy a flat when she was working for the fire service and she didn’t do it? Also as has been said before I’m sure when things were really dire for her she could have put her name down for social housing and again I’m aware that’s in short supply but I’m sorry. She lies so much I don’t believe a single word she says.

Her family have property and she’s skint?
I doubt she gets child maintenance as I doubt she’s the resident parent.

ETA and I very much doubt MP said anything of the sort (to her face) - as if!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
she's still bleeping going 😭

but I have to go to bed to be fresh for super savers in the morning! TOOT TOOT

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.