Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m of the camp that thinks jack only quit the fire service because she thought they would beg her to stay and give her the hours she wanted , which is why she then tried to withdraw her resignation.

when I went back to work after my second ( having had 2 maternity leaves almost back to back) I applied for adapted hours around my available childcare, which meant I ended up working evening shifts and weekends ie opposite shifts to their dad and my mum. But I know colleagues who asked for mon- fri school hours and got told no, because there is an understanding that the role involved shifts. The employer only has to make reasonable adjustments, and I got the feeling Jacks requests were not reasonable

• Heart
Reactions: 66
The thing that never fails to amaze me is her constant blatant lying. Two seconds googling have revealed, guess what, Michael Portillo did not tell her she should have kept her legs closed. *Possibly* she thinks he might have implied it but that is not the same thing at all.
It is a horrible stance to have to take with someone that every single thing they claim could easily be untrue.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Has her banana peels and porridge not zonked her out yet?

What happened to her cheeky sandwich a night?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If you’re in the predicament were you’re having to eat banana skins or throw in the cost of your oven per use why would you spend £70 on a Liverpool shirt to be worn once and forgotten about?
You see, you made the mistake of using common sense and logic - never gonna work.

Meaden...NO!! Turn around and run for the hills.

Leave Portillo alone. A middle aged frau is allowed to have a thing for a man in a salmon shirt and teal trousers without interference from polluted pixie fingers.

1649724779940.png

I am the most shooketh I have ever been shooked! 😲
Apart from the arse lickers and the blue tickers (and then it’s all “You’re the best!” 🥰 🥰 😘 😍) has she ever just been nice to someone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
You see, you made the mistake of using common sense and logic - never gonna work.

Meaden...NO!! Turn around and run for the hills.

Leave Portillo alone. A middle aged frau is allowed to have a thing for a man in a salmon shirt and teal trousers without interference from polluted pixie fingers.

View attachment 1187729
I am the most shooketh I have ever been shooked! 😲
Apart from the arse lickers and the blue tickers (and then it’s all “You’re the best!” 🥰 🥰 😘 😍) has she ever just been nice to someone?
No. She’s fake as well. False. She’s got worse on twitter over the years as well. I’d say she’s got much worse in lockdown and after Louisa left.

Reactions: 38
I had a look for Community Fridges in Southend and THAT MAN popped up in the first results.

I can imagine JM donning a balaclava and taking stuff out of the community fridges, just as she sweeps Asda clear of yellow sticker items

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think it’s pretty much hysterical that she refers to other people as mendacious. She’s lost the plot on twitter lately. People are beginning to see through her and she can’t handle it.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
If you’re in the predicament were you’re having to eat banana skins or throw in the cost of your oven per use why would you spend £70 on a Liverpool shirt to be worn once and forgotten about?
Like the squid game outfit, never to be seen

Reactions: 24
3D7ADF0B-C0FC-495B-B9B6-78F2EB35E5B8.jpeg

You are right on both counts there @Tabitha D , just a quick glance at her many kitchen pictures shows her kitchen setup is not compliant with guidelines so she clearly isn’t registered.

1FDB9C11-9761-4266-947B-166988071E9C.jpeg

However if she was recipe testing and donating huge amounts of food with no registration and relevant paperwork then the above penalties apply if anyone was caught doing so.

Hubbub are clear about the registration policy on their site so bit gauche of her to broadcast the details of her naughty duo food safety crime in the public domain really 🤷🏻‍♀️

Especially as there is an actual person who runs the project local to her who she has just essentially 🔺 as violating code of practice 🙄.

Good job she’s a bleeping liar martyring on about things she knows duck all about then isn’t it Jack?

I do find it amusing she got this so arse backwards she even confirms she chucked the other two freezers so she could do this instead, where the duck is it being stored between cooking and pick up then? The other freezer is designated for severed legs and Call4Fishos 😂

And stop wanging on about hot pans when you need a foley artist to do that for you in post production you bleeping plank 🙈

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Grunking but wanted to contribute my
🔺️Switzerland used to (may still do) have a rule that in apartment blocks men weren't allowed to urinate standing up after 10pm, because it was a noise nuisance to neighbours. Maybe the crappy bungalow's landlord took some inspiration from Schweiz Fraulein when crafting the 3 year no-break-clause tenancy agreement.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.