Jack Monroe #283 Tax Jack, tax Jack, needs to start paying back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always feel super disheartened when Jack goes viral (like the pox), so much love for them and it feels like our work here gets undone. Even TD calling Jack out doesn’t seem to have any traction when she is being lauded as the peoples hero like this and we are the bad guys. It’s like us and squig fraus are fighting a losing battle against the lies and the grift.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Again her arrogance and cockiness knows no bounds. If you were an 'activist' in the public eye, with regular media appearances, who frequently criticises the government for failing to look after the poor... and you don't pay your taxes. Wouldn't you keep your head down for a while, given that people are increasingly becoming aware of your non payment of taxes? Her ego really convinces her that she's untouchable.
J1g can do that too. 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
It sounds ghastly. And you just know she will wang on endlessly about herself. Because her poverty has the been the worst poverty for anyone ever in the history of poverty.

Can't believe Trifle Defender called Jack a prick 😂
And I too reckon Jack has been dumped. Not bloody surprised.

And didn't she say she often pulls all nighters working? With no electricity?
Please just shut the duck up for once Jack you cardboard cut out bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
I always feel super disheartened when Jack goes viral (like the pox), so much love for them and it feels like our work here gets undone. Even TD calling Jack out doesn’t seem to have any traction when she is being lauded as the peoples hero like this and we are the bad guys. It’s like us and squig fraus are fighting a losing battle against the lies and the grift.
I see a blue tick Guardian journalist has agreed with TD under her pasta pricks post😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
I’m not sure if this squig is one of Jack’s supporters but if they are, that’s a hell of a lot of cognitive dissonance there
FD96FFC5-4EED-443D-A337-BD80A796C3C9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Am currently watching Panorama. It is heartbreaking. Starving people at the end of their tether.
Ask any one of those poor sods if they want to eat a bleeping peach curry Jack.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
A blue tick so unsquiggled but this comment appears under Trifle Defenders 'pricks arguing about pasta' comment.

Screenshot 2022-04-11 20.26.38.png

Screenshot 2022-04-11 20.26.57.png

ETA: Beaten to it up thread.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
If anyone’s looking for me I’m off to the forum queries thread to see how I get a new 😮 as mine is DEAD through overuse on my Grunk

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Someone has alerted Kevin that Jack doesn't pay tax. No sign he's noticed yet, though.

Screenshot 2022-04-11 20.34.02.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Hope you took your bleeping Tiffany earrings out before you posted this tit
How exactly is Jack Monroe helping Rebecca? Are they down helping out at a food bank? No they are wailing into their echo chamber about how awful Jack’s life is whilst cooking inedible slip for the poors on morning television. Oh and I forget NOT PAYING THEIR TAXES.

I only follow a few accounts on twitter and I’ve had to mute ‘pasta’!

• Haha
I have tried squiggling, spoilering and screenshotting from nitter but I am so furious from her latest tweet I have mucked it up.

Sorry #notmarm #notsilver

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.