Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
FFS Jack this person is talking about their disabled son, you REALLY DON'T have to pretend like your suffering is equivalent.

Screenshot 2022-04-10 at 19.29.54.png

And again.

Screenshot 2022-04-10 at 19.32.13.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 114

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-04-11 17.28.04.png

It's quite incredible that Jack appears to believe that she's all that standing between the poor and starvation. In my 16 years in the voluntary sector working with people in poverty I've never heard her name come up once.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 113
Re the last tweet. The most narcissistic narcissist! Just because YOU do that doesn’t mean everyone else does you moron!
Exactly. Imagine having to run an oxygen concentrator 24/7 all year in all seasons because your child is dependent on it. The only time it doesn't run is when there is a power cut in deep Scottish winter and you have to use gas cannisters as a back up. Then your gas heating goes as well and as soon as the leccy is back on you have oil filled radiators plugged in overnight and all day because your disabled respiratory child needs to be kept warm. It's also for those winters you need to keep a stock of shelf stable foods and bottled water in case you get snowed in or supplies are cut off (as opposed to Brexit hoarding or posting pics of pandemic era supermarkets with empty shelves). That was our reality recently, it's the reality of living with a disability and Jack has no fucking clue, so kindly fuck off Jack, there's a dear.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 113
Quite. Does evil Landlady stand with her ear trumpet pressed up against Jack's window at 20.01hrs monitoring illegal washing machine usage?
Jack is such a fibbing balloon.
I’m so glad I found this site. Quite a few years back I actually got taken in by her poverty spiel…. Embarrassingly I even bought some of her books. My husband always said she was full of the brown stuff and I actually defended her. But after following her on Twitter and seeing her deluge of lies and bull I began to realise how devious she is. It’s worrying that I did get taken in as I tend to think I’m a good judge of character. I feel bad for the poor saps and lap up all of her $hite!

• Heart
Reactions: 104

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-04-10 14.12.15.png

Eeeeeh Toffos. Down the newsagents on me chopper. Canny bag of Tudor and a packet of Toffos please. Skint knees, jumper for goalposts. Watching Jamie and the Magic Torch on the TV. What do you call the doofer in your house? GARLIC BREAD.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Literal food expert is back! Kinda missed it. Was a bit of tasty bait from the blue ticker, though. :D

tempsnip.png

1649693031465.png

On the front line? What you on about sweetcheeks?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95
Squig tweeting into the void: I like apples

Pre-OH Jack: I like apples more than anyone in the world has ever liked apples, there's nothing I can't tell you about apples even though you never asked and don't care

Post-OH Jack: my OH really likes apples and they have a really big car and a big telly and lots of money and still have all their own teeth

• Haha
  • Heart

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Do you think Jack is just going to rattle through every illness in the world in the hope that she hits on one that will silence all her critics and be the golden grift ticket? Absolutely bizarre behaviour and quite dangerous as it feeds into a lot of myths about mental health and attention seeking which does real harm to genuinely ill people.
That's the thing that bugs me the most about Jack's illnesses. I have a chronic illness and my biggest wish at the moment is to be able to go back to work. Along with being able to pick one of my cats up again (I miss the cuddles) I dream at least once a week that I have a job. Shes the exact opposite of me, I'm sick and I want to work. She doesn't want to work and longs to be sick.
Be careful what you wish for, Jacques. It really ain't fun sitting around waiting for a bed to open for your next round of surgery.

• Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Having a weekly budget of £20 to fill your £3.5k Smeg fridge freezer is so perfectly Jack, when you think about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
FFS Jack this person is talking about their disabled son, you REALLY DON'T have to pretend like your suffering is equivalent.

View attachment 1184666

And again.

View attachment 1184671
This is actually abhorrent and she’s a piece of shit for this, sorry but these are very sick little children and she’s comparing her life to them? What scamming well intentioned people on Twitter is the same as not being able to eat solids and needing monitoring systems *in case you die*? Fuck you I hope you go to prison for all that tax you’ve dodged you piece of shit.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 93