Jack Monroe #283 Tax Jack, tax Jack, needs to start paying back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time she goes off on one like this I just think how angry she makes me, but every time she tops it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm scared to have any p word now. 😨 Is it allowed if you use one of Mrs Almighty's recipes? If so I'll give it a miss, thanks.
Are we allowed to comment on the price of other carbohydrates or is it just p word that is banned? :confused:

I fancy some potatoes tonight but I can't remember how much they cost (spudnesia). Will I be OK?
Darling, I think you’ll be ok. If not,the cabal will be here for you, and we’ll crowdfund more spuds for you. Panic not 🥔🥔🥔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm struggling with Jack time, the thread has lasted about 2 days and Jack has gained and lost(?) an OH, had concussion(?), got into a fight about pasta, gone viral again... what's happening

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Jack doesn't look at calories but chose to introduce them into an argument about pasta even though making mistakes is unbearable to her as an autistic person.

Screenshot 2022-04-11 20.56.38.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
She was a American millionaire who got landed in the tit by her housekeeper when she said taxes are only for the little people.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She was a American millionaire who got landed in the tit by her housekeeper when she said taxes are only for the little people.
I know it’s completely not appropriate but I’m just thinking of that wee kid off wife swap saying ‘we’re the sorry people’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A blue tick so unsquiggled but this comment appears under Trifle Defenders 'pricks arguing about pasta' comment.

View attachment 1187053

View attachment 1187056

ETA: Beaten to it up thread.
Off topic, sorry, but Chocolate Correspondent is an actual job that people can do? I am going to be writing a strongly worded letter to Strathclyde Region's careers advice service and also possibly suing for emotional damage/loss of earnings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
In Jack’s replies. Such is the ridiculousness of Jack’s fawning following I can’t tell if pink squig is satire or just the quintessential type of head who admires Jack.
0B3DF16A-8169-40E5-92AB-7240C43C0511.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Yet again Monroe jumps in on an argument that has nothing to do with her, fks up and rather than apologise and accept she’s wrong, drags a “sever” ailment into the ring as the final blow 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.