Jack Monroe #283 Tax Jack, tax Jack, needs to start paying back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly, didn’t she mention a lodger around Christmas?!

Secondly, duck off jack. Your costings up to now have been tit and dare we say it, disingenuous. Cretin.
🥕 oops

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Again demonstrating her lack of understanding of maths. You don't fork out for the cooker every time you use it. It's not a monthly cost. Neither are your cooking utensils you spanner. Actually no I will concede that with Jack's constant need to buy spoons that should be factored in as a monthly cost.
But they are #forensic

• Haha
Reactions: 29
'It cold, its military, it's miserable'

But I do have all these £100 hats sooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 59
And it’s all Louisa’s fault, not Jack’s, who is never in the wrong and is merely wronged by the universe and all those in it.View attachment 1187266
What an absolute twit. Just void the contract and leave your deposit with your landlord, find a smaller house. I thought she had forever home savings, dip into that and with all this work you have lined up too it up again? Wheres the gig of a lifetime? All these interviews, all these jobs they are screaming for you to do?

Reactions: 43
I love that shocked squig asking what band she's in, Jack giving away what a fancy property she rents 😂. She's quoted the wrong figures anyway, she would get 25% single person discount, she's not taken that off and made it sound like she pays more than she does 😏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
If she signed a 2 year contract and “she left” nearly 2 years ago then she will be out of it soon?

She’s in a proper rage

1649710031619.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
And it’s all Louisa’s fault, not Jack’s, who is never in the wrong and is merely wronged by the universe and all those in it.View attachment 1187266
If there's a two year joint tenancy then LJC should still have some liability for the payments, unless she formally ended her tenancy and it carried on as a single tenancy in which case Jack is in yet another mess of her own making. Surely Evil Landlady would be open to ending the tenancy early given the continually bouncing rent payments. Not that I believe it was a two year tenancy any more than I believe anything else Jack comes out with.

Reactions: 49
'It cold, its military, it's miserable'

But I do have all these £100 hats sooooo
Food £20
Data £150
RENT £800
Hats £3,600
Utility £150
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my family is dying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Perhaps if her books where better she get 12× by lots of zeros. It's not Amazon's fault your books sell poorly pet.

How do other authors manage a living. Do they all have to sell their lightbulbs and write with quill and candles?

She better watch herself or she will breakdown again. Step back pet. It will all still be here when you come back?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Yeah she's now drifted into uber defensiveness about how much money she gets and that she's not well off... I thought we were talking about pasta and poor people Jack?
I was reading up on collection of overdue taxes. At one of the later stages after the reminders etc if the account still isn't settled or there is no agreement in place HMRC can come out and price up your belongings (there are some restrictions on the type of thing they can take). I wonder if Hector and the boys have been to crappy Bungalow to price up the spoons and hats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.