Jack Monroe #283 Tax Jack, tax Jack, needs to start paying back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much of the percentage is taxes? Does that fall under the 94% or 6%? Pray tell, Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Don't give it away, or e-cycle the router, just throw it in the bin for no reason. Happy to keep ten years of shopping receipts and four thousand spoons, but can't put it in a drawer. What a pineapple brain

View attachment 1185184
Do people not notice how she managed to broadcast several interviews from home in her bathroom without internet connection?

She must have a shitload of data on her no doubt very expensive phone contract.

Reactions: 56
Is chicken stock really the only sauce on this?? (barring runoff from the prescription sausages natch) This might be the worst recipe yet
She's missed off feeds two hungry people with leftovers for lunch

• Haha
Reactions: 36
And people on low incomes don’t work bloody hard, do they?
This is exactly her audience, Tory lite. I’m not diminishing anyones salary to be clear but I certainly wouldn’t be a class traitor for between £50k-150k p/a, you’re still likely only 3 pay cheques away from losing it all hun 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Take poverty/activist/politics/parenting/
100+hourweeks/disabled out your bleeping mouth Jack cos you ain't any of them #bleep 🙃

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Thankspaceyou @Dogmuck - I’d only just opened Twitter and saw it straight away and grabbed it before it was deleted!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wait - Jack rents! And how the duck does renting mean you don't know what band council tax you pay.

And repeating the bollocks about can't get out of her rental agreement that was previously a month to month rolling contract.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.