Jack Monroe #280 Poverty pimp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY PUT IT IN THE KITCHEN THEN? PUT IT IN THE LOODIO OR ONE OF THE OTHER 20 ROOMS OR OUTHOUSES
So much this.

And as another Frau pointed out; she had store bought rocks no less. Do they even need tumbling? Why no video of it Jack? Lying again?

Reactions: 27
Here's an interview she did about it. Conveniently SB doesn't remember the incident at all. Oh and the school just told her it was her fault for plastering her private life over the papers. Totally plausible.

As a nursery nurse>Teaching Assistant > teacher, I’d bet my (rented) townhouse on that being a totally made up pile of horseshit. Those are not things that would be said to a parent, in any circumstances. God it would kill her to tell the truth wouldn’t it?!

Reactions: 36
So much this.

And as another Frau pointed out; she had store bought rocks no less. Do they even need tumbling? Why no video of it Jack? Lying again?
I wonder sometimes if she explains to people close to her that her Twitter account is her alter-ego and all an act because people must have surely questioned the lies

Reactions: 33
I wonder sometimes if she explains to people close to her that her Twitter account is her alter-ego and all an act because people must have surely questioned the lies
This. How do her friends and family deal with all the obvious lies? I’d be bloody horrified if my child/sister/friend was such a Walter Mitty especially on a public forum.

Reactions: 32
This. How do her friends and family deal with all the obvious lies? I’d be bloody horrified if my child/sister/friend was such a Walter Mitty especially on a public forum.
Does she have any real life friends? And I don’t mean blue tick internet friends. I don’t think I’ve ever seen any pics of her out with her mates or even mention any, considering she bloody live blogs just about every other aspect of her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Can’t believe her lad is off school and she’s spent the whole day bantering/arguing with total strangers on the internet and ignoring him aside from giving him breakfast at 11.45

Insufferable whelk

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
You work in food. Learn to live with it. It's like a diabetic food writer complaining about receiving carb-related press releases

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Yes Jack came out publicly as as an alcoholic but not everyone would know and/or remember.
Just another day of Jack being a self centred twit

• Haha
Reactions: 51
So is treacle!

I thought that too when reading up on the staff. Isn't one an actor too? They let Jack write articles for them after she'd been in rehab for mere months. I wonder if they felt her sleb status would be a draw to potential new clients.
I can't remember the article or writer's names but it felt to me like they'd stuck jack's name on someone else's article. I'm sure they'd left the original writers name on it too.
Might be wrong, it's a while ago but it struck me as trying and failing to deceive

Reactions: 21
Oh Persecuted by Free Booze Jack is back. You'd think that since ranting on Twitter didn't work last time, she'd have used her triangualtion skills to contact someone senior at the companies involved and got them to stop sending the emails. It's almost as if attention is the point, rather than dealing with what could very well be a real problem for someone struggling to control their drinking. I am of course deeply suspicious regarding her claim to only be offered free booze and nothing else. That pizza oven was a freebie and I wouldn't fancy trying to drink that.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Jack has come out publicly many times over the years (and even backtracked on some!) so it’s hard to keep up!

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.