Jack Monroe #280 Poverty pimp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Jack came out publicly as as an alcoholic but not everyone would know and/or remember.
Just another day of Jack being a self centred twit
There are a couple of high profile chefs with various seafood allergies etc… they seem to manage ok when on great British menu and the like by preparing a fish course using gloves and getting a trusted taster!

Reactions: 37
So much this.

And as another Frau pointed out; she had store bought rocks no less. Do they even need tumbling? Why no video of it Jack? Lying again?
You get a bag of untumbled rocks with it. Polish them up and make necklaces and keyrings. Bracing myself for the second round of tumbling in our house as 10 year old got one for Christmas. He's obsessed with Geology.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Pizza ovens and patreon are alcoholic!

Would love to know of all the free stuff she gets
All that freebie Hellmans and Del Monte. She probably got a fair few Linda links before that collab went tits up.

Reactions: 31
What a nasty piece of work. What a way to get your brother to spill the (rinsed) beans on your backstory.
Jack's brother is in my top 3 Tattle AMA guests I want. Up there with SB's Dad's ex missus and anyone who witnessed a shin kicking incident and clapped along with the rest of the train at her bravery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Jack's brother is in my top 3 Tattle AMA guests I want. Up there with SB's Dad's ex missus and anyone who witnessed a shin kicking incident and clapped along with the rest of the train at her bravery.
This brings up an interesting question, who are the top three Tattle AMA people you would like on the threads? Mine are:

1. Her brother
2. LJC
3. Matt Tebbutt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.