Jack Monroe #280 Poverty pimp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That level of noise would cause me to have a proper meltdown.
Had a hair appointment today and the previous customer was overrunning.
Two hairdryers going at once. I had to stand outside and wait.
But hey, Autism is a broad spectrum.
Agreed. Not autistic but ADHD and extremely sensitive to noise and I have to choose the right time to put on the washing machine (I RENT a tiny flat with a kitchen basically in the living room) or I start freaking out. Lorries idling outside the window have actually prompted tears.

But sure, buy your kid a rock tumbler, Mx. Neurodiversity with All The Symptoms 2022…

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I can only deduce from this fresh (in a manner of speaking) gruel that rather than a rain dance, we did a collective slop dance and now are reaping the terrible, terrible rewards. Also it is quite clear that if they're addressing her as Mr. Monroe in an email, these companies haven't got the slightest clue who she is. That must be nice for them. I hope they never find out.

Btw I can colour code things too, Jack! It must surely be because of autism and not because it's otherwise impossible to keep track of what the heck is going on. twit.

colour coded.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
This brings up an interesting question, who are the top three Tattle AMA people you would like on the threads? Mine are:

1. Her brother
2. LJC
3. Matt Tebbutt
1. Caroline who has hands
2. The agent who dropped her
3. The lass she was handcuffed to for charity

• Haha
Reactions: 44
This brings up an interesting question, who are the top three Tattle AMA people you would like on the threads? Mine are:

1. Her brother
2. LJC
3. Matt Tebbutt
I would like Matt Tebbutt's wife. I think she will have heard....*things* from Matt and still has to comfort him at night as he randomly shouts out 'TERRIBLE!' and 'please don't make me eat it' in his sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Jack has changed her pronouns a lot between they/them and she/her a LOT. She continues to use "she" and "her" about herself and in her bio currently she's fine with both. Beyond Jack, some people who are non binary may not mind being called either she/her and they/them or he/him and they/them. Some just go by they/them. It depends on the individual. Being non binary simply means you don't fit into the being either woman or man, you can be androgynous or perhaps have some femme traits while being androgynous. Gender identity also doesn't need to have anything to do with taking hormones or surgery. Many people of course do change following these things but for some they can't access these treatments or just prefer not to. Dead naming is definitely still a thing even if you don't transition. Gender identity and expression of this definitely isn't black and white and I guess the most important thing anyone can do is listen to what each individual person wants when it comes to pronouns and name.

With Jack its tricky because in the past she's given a variety of reasons why she changed her name, not all of them to do with gender. She also picks up and drops the issue whenever it suits her. It makes a bit of a mockery of an already much maligned community tbh. I know trans people who don't rate her at all.
Thank you for explaining!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That level of noise would cause me to have a proper meltdown.
Had a hair appointment today and the previous customer was overrunning.
Two hairdryers going at once. I had to stand outside and wait.
But hey, Autism is a broad spectrum.
Jack can hear the electricity in a lightbulb and that annoys her (I can too, but I live with it). But she can have a radio on in every room, and now has a noisy rock tumbler and she is "getting used to it"

Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

1. Her brother
2. LJC
3. Matt Tebbutt
1. Iqbal
2. Evil Landlady
3. The burger flipper teacher she sent the book to

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I would like Matt Tebbutt's wife. I think she will have heard....*things* from Matt and still has to comfort him at night as he randomly shouts out 'TERRIBLE!' and 'please don't make me eat it' in his sleep.
1. The landlady
2. The Brother
3. The ex-partner of SBs dad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Why do prince’s from Africa keep offering me money? I’ve made it clear since 2014 that I am financially sound , why are they doing this to me??? Here’s one I received today, well this one isn’t for free money but ya know…
Dear Dogmuck

I am an African prince and I’ve just inherited $80000000000 which I need to get out of the country quickly. If you just send me $5000 and your passport details I will ensure you immediately receive half of my inheritance.
Thankyou
Prince David

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Why does she open the emails offering her free booze, but the other fiftymillionthousand stay unopened?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I think if you asked most squiggs they would think SB was still very young because of the way she presents him. I imagine with an over sharing narc parent I imagine isn’t anything but young for his age. He’s had to endure a huge amount of upheaval in his life already.
I doubt he was that excited at his Lego being an adult set, DD was doing them when she was 9. There not Always that much more complicated.

and if he was indeed fine with her being non-binary mamapapa at 11 doesn’t mean he will be fine with it at 13. Things change At this age greatly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Jack same babes, ngl get emails daily from John Lewis, linenbubdle, sweaty Beaty, beauty flash, H&M, Netflix, Tesco…bleeping hounding me constantly 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.