Jack Monroe #280 Poverty pimp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really sorry for this but I can't help but think that that gunk under her nails is 90% goat 😩

So gross. Jack, scrub your nails. You're uploading photos of your hands holding stuff to 500k people and you're gonna be seen cooking food on telly this week. What on earth are you thinking? Your house has nail brushes and soap - we've seen it, this is not an accessibility thing. Go and wash.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Maybe she was encouraged to leave 🤔
More likely Jack stormed out, banging the door behind her. No doubt with the evergreen "I hate you" and "I'll show you" ringing in her parents' ears.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Me and my colleagues sometimes play “people who aren’t dead but you wouldn’t be suprised if someone told you they were” 🔺
And June brown used to come up a fair bit. Not that I’d wish her ill!
(You should 100% read her obit though)
I was surprised to discover joe brown has yet to depart

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Offal Jack
AFOL Jack
Every Jack is an awful Jack
Now dusty Aunt Helen is theia Eleni
Wish the Easter hols were over already, and Paska isn’t until the 24th

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Even if all these gifts are legit I find it in very bad taste for anyone to be flaunting extremely expensive items during the present crisis. Let alone the selfies showing off the ear rings and then the bragging about eating 4 burgers. More so a poverty campaigner.

can you imagine how she and her followers would react if boris was to go on socials and brag about eating 4 burgers?

Shhhh, don't mention jam sandwiches 😬 Jack's whole career is built on the one time she allegedly ran out of bread and jam.

why did you have to do this so early Mel you mithering ninny!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I'm really sorry for this but I can't help but think that that gunk under her nails is 90% goat 😩

So gross. Jack, scrub your nails. You're uploading photos of your hands holding stuff to 500k people and you're gonna be seen cooking food on telly this week. What on earth are you thinking? Your house has nail brushes and soap - we've seen it, this is not an accessibility thing. Go and wash.
My exact same thought. Goat gubbins.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Forgive my ignorance about AA. I only have knowledge from here really but I thought people in recovery were discouraged from starting new relationships until a year had past?
Is this a thing or am I mistaken?
She is blatantly not 1 year sober but breadcrumbs this new OH very very publicly?

Reactions: 40
Forgive my ignorance about AA. I only have knowledge from here really but I thought people in recovery were discouraged from starting new relationships until a year had past?
Is this a thing or am I mistaken?
She is blatantly not 1 year sober but breadcrumbs this new OH very very publicly?
Yeah the rules don’t apply to Jack though

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.