Jack Monroe #280 Poverty pimp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How soon before a coy breadcrumbing photo showing a mysterious shadow or something as silly. Carefully not disclosing gender.
People here disbelieving the existence of this person might make it happen sooner rather than later.
Exciting times.
Kind of hoping he does a streak whilst she's on a publicly available zoom call.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Guess ill be getting rid of my flowers then....and my bonsai tree that was fine to build :unsure:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh good grief, I genuinely sat down with a 4 o'clockers snack of a couple of slices of haslet to grunk my way from page 45 of the last thread and she's banging on about it!!! We used to get fed it at school in the '80s, always loved it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Me looking at that meal plan. Like what even is this? You haven’t even made me feel a slight bit hungry. Pasta and potatoes with loaf😵💫. What’s the point in saying yellow sticker loaf. It’s not like anyone can rebuy your cheap loaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Does anyone know what meat Jack is eating this evening? She hasn't said.
Sure to be something full of nutritional benefits that aren’t available from vegan food. You can depend on it. Jack doesn’t lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.