Jack Monroe #280 Poverty pimp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ah, good to see she can afford butter today and she's not spunked the entire budget on Lego

I quite like the flowers, but it's so weird to pretend your 12yo is making them for you. eh, it's jack - she's weird

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
OH is super generous right? When was the first breadcrumbing of OH? Did their appearance coincide with tit merch grift? I mean since they’ve been around they’ve been slinging the dollar left right and centre. Never had an OH that’s been that generous that quickly. Lucky Jack and her special talents 🤨
Maybe he(?) has a penchant for meat, both low-welfare and unruly?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I think I’m still horrified by the pet cemetery ruck sack being used 4 days later…
70A901A3-E171-4938-9912-7B06EEBC2862.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Does anyone know what meat Jack is eating this evening? She hasn't said.
Probably an expensive takeaway. I’ve not seen any pictures of this amazing Greek dish, so it’s probably all lies. Maybe the OH is Greek-Cypriot and she’s trying to impress him? Could it be Theo Paphitis? Or Stavros Flatley? I’m moving away from Ian Rush now

• Haha
Reactions: 58
The whole meal is confusing in this climate.
Goat is not widely available. It takes a long time to cook to be tender. Long slow unctuous stews are delicious obviously - but so out of step with everything going on.

And as if that recipe will ever see the light of day 😂

Reactions: 39
The Lego flowers are weird. Fair enough to get him adult lego if he isn't into HP or Marvel, but they of plenty of space ships, vehicles, buildings. There is also Liverpool stadium and football with the logo on.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The whole meal is confusing in this climate.
Goat is not widely available. It takes a long time to cook to be tender. Long slow unctuous stews are delicious obviously - but so out of step with everything going on.

And as if that recipe will ever see the light of day 😂
This. Like she’s always so far away from the point she should be making. Why not make a beef casserole or chicken. Why try and be extra… well I know as it’s for engagement… people seeing goat will click and read and engage. 🥱

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.