Jack Monroe #280 Poverty pimp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t expect a new shag buddy romantic interest to pay much for a present for her child; but equally I’d think that was an odd present. Hope SB got something nice from the rest of his family.

Reactions: 43
What a coincidence that Jack appears to have snared a generous RICH other half when she has had loads of patreon subs and a mysterious teemill payment of undisclosed amounts into her bank account.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75
OH is super generous right? When was the first breadcrumbing of OH? Did their appearance coincide with tit merch grift? I mean since they’ve been around they’ve been slinging the dollar left right and centre. Never had an OH that’s been that generous that quickly. Lucky Jack and her special talents 🤨
Strong confused pensioner vibes. I'm surprised he didn't get SB a hoop and a stick.

Screenshot 2022-04-04 15.51.43.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I wouldn’t expect a new shag buddy romantic interest to pay much for a present for her child; but equally I’d think that was an odd present. Hope SB got something nice from the rest of his family.
No I wouldn’t expect him to be decked out in Tiffany either, but even £1/200 would buy you some of the big ticket sets that a kid of SB’s age would actually dream of. That set is one of the cheapest they have?

(mortified to have to inform the fraus that I’m a Lego person Lynn btw)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
ASK ME ABOUT MY OH PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE ASK ME ABOUT MY OH but yeah look at this Lego ASK ME ABOUT MY OH
Squig: "Wow Jack, I didn't know you were seeing someone. That's great, what are they like?"
Jack: "You should be aware that I am fiercely protective of my loved ones and would never discuss them on this hellsite. Oh and before any white wing gutter press start we have three lawyers on speed dial so watch your step."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
No I wouldn’t expect him to be decked out in Tiffany either, but even £1/200 would buy you some of the big ticket sets that a kid of SB’s age would actually dream of. That set is one of the cheapest they have?

(mortified to have to inform the fraus that I’m a Lego person Lynn btw)
HTRIA, you know OH didn’t buy SB that set. Her patreons/teemill money bought it for Jack. She almost certainly bought herself several other gifts too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
I guess when you lie as much as Jack, it's hard to know what's almost on the edge of truth and what is absolutely bat-poop. She bought that lego for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
What a coincidence that Jack appears to have snared a generous RICH other half when she has had loads of patreon subs and a mysterious teemill payment of undisclosed amounts into her bank account.
Yes isn't that amazing 🙄
Lots of nice expensive treats bought by 'my OH'.
Does this mystery benefactor even exist? It would be the most massive ridiculous whopper to come up with and yet.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Just to say from the previous thread that I had vegan brawn once in a restaurant in Germany. Just because I could.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes isn't that amazing 🙄
Lots of nice expensive treats bought by 'my OH'.
Does this mystery benefactor even exist? It would be the most massive ridiculous whopper to come up with and yet.....
OH doesn’t exist, except for in her imagination.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Lego flowers look tit. Why would a 12yo boy want that set when you can have Star Wars. I bloody love Lego, I’m DESPERATE for the McAllister Home Alone house set but it sells out the second it comes back in stock.
You are in fine form today! I can't reply to your previous comment, but "laminate lady list" has finished me off. Kebab Cat was woken by my laughing.

Easter holiday Jack is going to be hard work. Lego, goat legs, offal, taste of feet. And we've got 2 more weeks to go!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Every time Jack tells another story about SB that makes him sound like he’s 5 I’m always torn between anger that Jack is using him to make it sound like they are still a single mum with a wide eyed with innocence toddler , and sadness for SB because it sounds like Jack has no idea ( or interest) in him as who he is now ☹

my kids all love Lego , as do I .Those flower sets would definitely not be my first choice to gift to a 12 yr old . There are way more interesting and age appropriate sets out there

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.