Jack Monroe #280 Poverty pimp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that freebie Hellmans and Del Monte. She probably got a fair few Linda links before that collab went tits up.
Though they were in exchange for shows via Instagram live. Bet they still have regrets

Reactions: 19
Though they were in exchange for shows via Instagram live. Bet they still have regrets
Well she was paid cash for those, so I'd still count them as freebies or perks as they're over and above her payment.

Reactions: 26
It wasn't caviar vodka you twonk, it was Beluga brand vodka, it doesn't contain actual sturgeon products. There are no fish and/or eggs involved although that does sound ideal for the #1 proponent of the inexplicable egg.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Serious question. If she has already blocked someone how can they comment on her tweets?

Reactions: 26
She’s never heard of marketing Mail shots has she? Bless.
I have images of Mr Rothschild popping in to the office at the Châteaux and having a word with the admin assistant (the one with hands, obviously).

"Hey sweetheart, can you send an offer to that Mr Jack Monroe for a half price bottle of our finest. You know who I mean The one that has the show on the morning telly with Loraine. Funny looking fellow, but it takes all sorts. You'll find his email in that brown address book in my bottom drawer, Matt Tebutt gave it to me last time we met. He said Mr Monroe would be delighted to get an email from us. Thanks poppet. Let me know how you get on. No doubt Jack will be cock a hoop to hear from us."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Mythical hair shirt made me LOL. Her entire persona is a mythical hair shirt 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hope the Southend Echo pick this up. I'd love a picture of Sad Face Jack sitting by her inbox telling all about the horrors of being marketed at. Something like that could take the Iqbal comments to new levels.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Jack is boring me today. Repeating old material is so basic.

It’s almost like she’s run out of things to tweet about and is recycling.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.