Jack Monroe #280 Poverty pimp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t that just a spam email? Everyone gets random stuff like this. Why does she have to make such a performance out of everything?
This is #4 though. Straw that broke the donkey's proverbial.
Have a lovely day

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry for all my comments, I’m grunking. How does she know it’s actively losing her work? She’s turning down 100 interviews a week, and at New Year she had around 300k emails unopened across two accounts. Strange that these are the ones she choses to open and discuss with her followers and yet never again mentioned the man who was eating toothpaste or the political prisoners.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
At least her abject lack of understanding of how mailing databases work goes some way to explaining why her Kickstarter was such a shitshow.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
With all these OH breadcrumbs we should be able to form a whole loaf and triangulate them in no time. After all there can't be that many people with no sense of smell who own big cars and televisions in Essex and are financially solvent enough to drop £££ on jewellery for a scruffy little weasel they've known for five minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Don’t think I was ready for Cloud Jack. Although she is always under one
661CA6D8-87C1-4505-AC74-427DA139CF0A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.