Jack Monroe #280 Poverty pimp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Favourite lie for me is the made to measure curtains perfectly fitting in a non standard bay style window were ‘a present’ from someone who owed her a favour.
The ‘le cruset in a charity shop/Burberry in a puddle’ are close second.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
FA9176D5-B703-4D21-BC4A-EB6AABE0F87C.jpeg

So gruel, topped with rotting apple and smothered with multiple permutations of sugar? Treacle, brown sugar AND peanut butter? Oh and nuts and bacon of course.

But keep being distracted with slop, Jack because AA Jack has to be one of the most venal aspects of your ‘personality’ ever and anything distracting you from that is to be encouraged. In fact, I’d eat entire slow cookers of this latest shitfest creation if you promised to retire AA Jack/Sobriety Jack from public view permanently

ETA so your washing up pile is glowering at you? Rather than you glowering at it?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Yeah right! all your meds and rehab was courtesy of nhs? It wasn’t. either you guilted someone, or it was the poor old pay pigs yet again
Yeah, she is SUCH a fibber. You have to be quite literally at death's door to get a long term rehab off the NHS. There are just so few places. This is the kind of lying I can't stand as it misleads people as to what they can expect from the NHS and social services and deludes them into thinking that things are better than they really are. Why not just be honest and say she lucked out and someone paid or she had insurance. Why the weasel words? Avoiding an outright lie but neatly misleading. Really grinds my haslett.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
I 100% believe she never bought the pet semetary collection. She might gone and peered like a pixie at the stuff, but she never purchased any, nor cooked it.

We'd have pics of that tit stew last night if she had.

Why do you have to lie so much, Jack? What is your bleeping deal?

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Screenshot 2022-04-05 12.04.18.png

Started out with the intention of complimenting Jack on saying something sensible and by the time I got the the bottom of the page to start typing out the post she'd reverted to type and started being a total cock again. Amazing. Still, I think I might set up my own Teemill called 'The 35 seconds when Jack Monroe wasn't a twit' and sell loads of merch with that Tweet on it, to commemorate this glorious occasion.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
i’m surprised jack would imply that summer holidays and having SB around are a source of stress when she makes him sound like her little butler scurrying around making sure she’s eaten, hasn’t died on the sofa, presenting her with lego roses and complimenting her on how wonderful she is in every way
Take it she doesn't have any activities / wee holidays planned for him, again.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I 100% believe she never bought the pet semetary collection. She might gone and peered like a pixie at the stuff, but she never purchased any, nor cooked it.

We'd have pics of that tit stew last night if she had.

Why do you have to lie so much, Jack? What is your bleeping deal?
Agreed. She would have taken a pic of the Pet Semetary bag too. I think she was guilting the OH as he didn’t give her a lift home, only lift there, or wanting to do some Greek cosplay or something

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Call me a prophet or whatever-but this ‘let people enjoy themselves’ thing wouldn’t possibly be the precursor to Jack wanking a load of money on herself and needing a justification to deflect critics would it? Either the new OH or all that money from her paypigs burning a hole in her soul pocket?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
The idea that the Tories want to starve people so that the can't riot or at least they don't care if they starve to death because then they can't riot.

But without context it's just vaguely threatening...like if you riot we'll kill you...
God and in the context of what’s going on in Ukraine that’s an incredibly crass thing that squiggle has tweeted 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
i’m surprised jack would imply that summer holidays and having SB around are a source of stress when she makes him sound like her little butler scurrying around making sure she’s eaten, hasn’t died on the sofa, presenting her with lego roses and complimenting her on how wonderful she is in every way
She was in rehab the entirety of last year's too.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.