Jack Monroe #280 Poverty pimp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep mentioning "the boy"? There is absolutely no reason to include him. Just post your slop and be done.

Reactions: 45
I hate porridge at the best of times but Jack’s porridge makes me feel really nauseous.
It’s the school holidays, let him have coco pops FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 52
i refuse to believe that there is a single 12 year old on the planet that gets excited about porridge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I hate porridge at the best of times but Jack’s porridge makes me feel really nauseous.
It’s the school holidays, let him have coco pops FFS
He’s hopefully already eaten. Surely he would make a bowl of cereal for himself while she stays in bed all morning

Reactions: 41
Why does she keep mentioning "the boy"? There is absolutely no reason to include him. Just post your slop and be done.
I truly detest the term "the boy". It is so cold, dismissive and dehumanising.

If she has to use her child in her SM (she doesn't, but hey ho), why not say "my son"? More warmth, better describes their relationship and actually means something rather that an objectified "boy" who could be anyone's child.

It is one less letter too, so she would have one more to use in her 280 limit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.