Jack Monroe #280 Poverty pimp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All timelines are interchangeable. And deletable. At any time! #jacksrules

I'm so ready for The Split! No chaos until gone 10pm please Jack

Reactions: 33
Her timeline with the chips is a little off and in a comment she made last week she said she's "over 9
months sober"

I have doubts about this and feel like it's another attempt for attention - her insta tags on her 8th month chip made me extremely wary

Also it's Jack, she literally can't tell the truth

Reactions: 45
That’s stupid fucking picture with the wooly hat on so we can’t see her hair. We’re not that stupid Jack, the squigs are.

Anyway, what happened to eggs. Did she fall out with chickens or something.

Reactions: 38
Uh oh lads. Looks like the vile white wing gutter press have finally caught up with Jack and OH Mate.

Reactions: 33
That’s stupid fucking picture with the wooly hat on so we can’t see her hair. We’re not that stupid Jack, the squigs are.

Anyway, what happened to eggs. Did she fall out with chickens or something.

EDIT:

Last edited:
Reactions: 66
this is just wild, "oh I'm glad my child is over his ~problematic~ interest so we can be woke again " as if you can't separate your enjoyment of H*rry P*tter from the author if you don't like her? has jack even mentioned SB liking it before now?

Reactions: 47
this is just wild, "oh I'm glad my child is over his ~problematic~ interest so we can be woke again " as if you can't separate your enjoyment of H*rry P*tter from the author if you don't like her? has jack even mentioned SB liking it before now?
Yes and she was fine with it previously…. This tweet from 2021 which is after everyone turned against JK

Reactions: 40
The AA chip has been deployed in case the grift is exposed and she can cry, 'You are ruining my sobriety...'

Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.