Jack Monroe #274 Iโ€™m Jack Monroe, Rise minions of my echo chamber; tell me how dedicated & awesome I am.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to go back to the stupid extensions, but why would she have to have the same hairs at publication as she does on the cover?? People change their hair all the time why on Earth would the publisher give two shits?? She is so odd.
I've borrowed two recipe books recently where the authors are very pregnant in the photos. I doubt very much their publishers expected them to get knocked up straight away to maintain that image!

She's always changing her hair and image anyway, the Cooking on a Bootstrap photos started during her butch phase, but she'd gone back to femme by the time it came out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
i was trying to find him but came across this instead??????????????? I know itโ€™s probably old news for everyone BUT ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฆ‰๐Ÿฆ‰๐Ÿฆ‰

Why Monroe then?
Variously:

* she was changing her first name anyway so thought "why not"
* she changed her surname first, then did the first name to avoid the connotations of being M Monroe
* her foreign surname was causing her problems finding work because she is an underprivileged second generation immigrant

(note: she changed her name immediately after quitting the fire service, before the unemployment saga)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Gotta say, I am living for all the stuff on Twitter. Jack really drew attention to herself and it isnโ€™t going away. Couldnโ€™t have happened to a nicer person.

(note: she changed her name immediately after quitting the fire service, before the unemployment saga)
I never actually knew when Jack changed her name! Makes sense that it was all bound up in the job quitting tantrum, can I have my job back?, no you canโ€™t, SCREW YOU MUM AND DAD etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Variously:

* she was changing her first name anyway so thought "why not"
* she changed her surname first, then did the first name to avoid the connotations of being M Monroe
* her foreign surname was causing her problems finding work because she is an underprivileged second generation immigrant

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry, I am sure this is covered in the threads somewhere, but there is a LOT of info to go through!

Does Jack live near her parents?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
i was trying to find him but came across this instead??????????????? I know itโ€™s probably old news for everyone BUT ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฆ‰๐Ÿฆ‰๐Ÿฆ‰

Why Monroe then?
And of course the saying ends master of none. I have no further comment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I am getting wannabe Liz Jones Diary vibes from Jackanory at the moment. The weekly fabrication would just be up her street. LJ makes out she is hard-up and has been made bankrupt but seems to live a very nice life in nice houses with assorted rescued animals. Think Jackanory must be awaiting The Call from the Sunday Fail editor who has heard that BoJo chickened out of being interviewed by the Ace Reporter (who has just ordered herself a new stack of Moleskine books and biros in readiness). ๐Ÿคณโœ
To be fair to Liz Jones, I think she did run up massive debts at one point whilst indulging her stupid materialistic and neurotic wants. At the time it was all going down she did make the very decent point that despite obviously being in trouble financially she was still getting bombarded by invitations to take out more debt. As per usual this decent point is buried under all the usual Liz drama so tends to get missed. Sidenote: when she did her article about her debt problems, loads of Mail readers were offering her money to help her out and she turned them all down. Imagine Jack in the same situation?

• Wow
Reactions: 36
One of the most annoying things about Jack is her habit of constantly deleting things. The internet never forgets, but navigating archive.org can be awkward at the best of times, and Jack's tendency to delete makes it worse.

Which is why I had never seen this particular slice of hilarity from 2014 until now:

Someone maliciously reports Jack's Facebook page. It gets taken down. Rather than a basic email saying "This report is false, please reinstate my page" Jack writes an essay-length rant appealing this, addressed Dear Facebook, and including this classic moment:

View attachment 1148956

What is wrong with her?!
Who are the 'two' toddlers that she refers to here? I thought she had one kid?

Reactions: 9
To be fair to Liz Jones, I think she did run up massive debts at one point whilst indulging her stupid materialistic and neurotic wants. At the time it was all going down she did make the very decent point that despite obviously being in trouble financially she was still getting bombarded by invitations to take out more debt. As per usual this decent point is buried under all the usual Liz drama so tends to get missed. Sidenote: when she did her article about her debt problems, loads of Mail readers were offering her money to help her out and she turned them all down. Imagine Jack in the same situation?
Please donโ€™t be fair to that bleeping bellend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I wonder if she keeps calling for a revolution will the squigs plan an uprising against her? It certainly seems that some of them are building up a following.

What will their war cries be?

"Off with her slop"
" Viva solid food"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Guys I did a Bad Thing. I made Moms marmite pasta and it was soooo gooood (and not slop)

also Jacks bro is fit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.