Jack Monroe #274 I’m Jack Monroe, Rise minions of my echo chamber; tell me how dedicated & awesome I am.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @Brian Butterfield again! Toot toot! Btw, apols for previous thread title confusion, I went off the quote, not the screengrab and they were different.

Please remember no thread titles until the tail end of the thread and to add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread title suggestion’. No swearing in them please.

Wiki is the pink button for newbies.

Prayer circle for Jack dropping her phones down the squatty potty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Been waiting for the new thread thanks @Silver Linings and well done Bri 😘

The good news is we have a companies house chaos coming up. It’s time to file your confirmation statement AND your taxes Jack (reader she won’t).

I think it would be fair to say that Jack wants her company struck off so she won’t action anything CH related going forward, I think she wants the company struck off because she does not want anyone knowing the level of her income whilst rattling her tip jar. I genuinely believe she has been earning a tit tonne of money and hasn’t paid her taxes or the fines. This will be her downfall, as Essex girl said, it will be tax that gets her.

Jack has not filed any company accounts for 2 years. CH have suspended the strike off and this typically happens because you have an outstanding debt that needs to be paid – usually tax or PAYE – leading to HMRC’ suspending’ your Strike Off.

Next step would be either voluntary or compulsory liquidation. Im hoping for the latter as this would be much more aggressive in terms of seeking repayment. My worry for any appointed receiver is that the only company assets they will be able to seize will be the callforfish fishos and frozen leftover slop.

It does make you wonder, when she is facing a possible investigation by HMRC, why she would set up a charity fundraiser and send money through both her paypal and her “taps blackboard” work account, before sending it, with a 3 week delay, off to TT (and other unknown charities) when she could have simply had the charitable donations sent directly from Teemill to the charity(ies) 🤔 Just pondering, that’s all.

(I know you mithering ninnies know all this I just wanted to welcome our new readers with some facts)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 108
Recap:

Another bin fire but she finally sent cashos to the Trussell Trust so we can stop mithering about that which is good as we are SO TIRED.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
I’m surprised there have been no uploads of her ‘Fountain Pen Licence’ that she received at the tender age of 5 as she’s so flipping good at writing! She doesn’t make me laugh often but her mad scrawlings have actually done it tonight. What a plonker.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
feels like there should be a category in the sloppies this year for best waste of time.

like transcribing the spring statement, going for an apple. that kind of thing

looking forward to tomorrow's beef!

• Haha
Reactions: 56
If I may summarise:

In the last thread, Jack spent a lot of money on topping up the donations raised by squigs with questionable taste in t-shirts (allegedly etc etc).
She bought an apple to add to the piles of unused tat in the crappy bungalow.
She cooked a disgusting plate of cheesy eggs and spicy beans.
She told an improbable anecdote about SB urging her to do a turn on Tik Tok.
She blamed her awful personality on autism.
She did/did not (delete as applicable) pay money to the Trussell Trust. 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
just discovered this website yesterday, what a time to be alive.

her tweets about being recognised by security/being known by her hat tipped me over the edge honestly, i had to find these elusive trolls since most on twitter have a hard-on for her. have been grunking (?) like mad, the treatment of bunny and kitten(s) is so upsetting! can't believe how much she's making off patreon! she wants people to use table salt in the bath!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 169
Why in the name of LJC is Jack being praised for writing reams of illegible tit in an exercise book please? Terrible bleeping handwritten bollocks in a jotter ? This is RUBBISH you have a phone and computers, you're online relentlessly so wtf is this performative nonsense about?

Well done for handing over the promised funds to TT Jack, only a couple of months that money was resting in your patreon account from before. Such a shame you have donated a promised sum to charity instead of being able to buy more expensive hats, ya bleeping prune. Bet it hurt paying it out of your own unearned funds because your dreadful merchandise earned duck all like you boasted about. Bell🔚

PS don't even think about Scottish politics Jack. There's a bridge you're not allowed near 👀🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
just discovered this website yesterday, what a time to be alive.

her tweets about being recognised by security/being known by her hat tipped me over the edge honestly, i had to find these elusive trolls since most on twitter have a hard-on for her. have been grunking (?) like mad, the treatment of bunny and kitten(s) is so upsetting! can't believe how much she's making off patreon! she wants people to use table salt in the bath!!!
Welcome. Actual lol or 🍾 🦉 at "she wants people to use table salt in the bath". I don't know how long you've been Monroe watching but if you need an accessible and very funny potted history then I can highly recommend the wiki https://tattle.life/wiki/jack-monroe

Oh and do take the time to read Thread 31 if you haven't already- Jack herself comes to visit us!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Love to the little 80 year handing missy her arse to her. In the last thread.

Also I have asked my partner and close friends to donate to their local foodbanks and not the TT. I will no longer lend them support either. The whole thing was a shambles of the highest order.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Welcome. Actual lol or 🍾 🦉 at "she wants people to use table salt in the bath". I don't know how long you've been Monroe watching but if you need an accessible and very funny potted history then I can highly recommend the wiki https://tattle.life/wiki/jack-monroe

Oh and do take the time to read Thread 31 if you haven't already- Jack herself comes to visit us!
the wiki is fantastic, binged it this morning. it's all absolutely bonkers. i had bought one of her books on a whim a few months ago, flicked through it and tbh nothing sounded very appetising 😬

what i can't get my head around is the fact she never asked her parents for help and instead let her child go hungry. i had assumed she had no support from her or her son's family. i definitely understand the shame, im currently hiding how unwell i am from my own family, but when you have a child and it's potentially affecting their health you can't do that! she cut off her kid's nose to spite her face

ETA: on a lighter note, her "finding a burberry scarf in a puddle" is one of the funniest things I've ever read, 2nd to her using a rubber band she found on the ground (thanks postman!) to seal the aforementioned table salt bath salts 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
I've learned two important life lessons from Jack.
1 Don't piss off the vegans (see Linda McCartney partnership for details)
2 Don't piss off the JK Rowling fans. If you are going to wander into the whole JK hating gender debate then expect backlash. Some people practically worship her over the comments she made about gender whilst others think she is the devil incarnate. Anyone who enters the debate on either side is going to get piled on and only talk about her if you can take it.

If you are going to publicly support a charity then don't slag off their patron in public, it's not going to end well for you.

I noticed she used the autistic brain a lot today/ yesterday (transcribing Rishi's speech is because she is an autist apparently). I'm wondering if it is in response to the comments people (especially me) have made on here about her being a faker who is actively damaging autistic people with her stereotypes so she has decided to lay it on thick to piss us off.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Can’t believe she wrote out Rishimate’s whole speech. What a nobber.

Reminds of the American election chaos 🇺🇸

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Glad she's finally paid up. Not deserving of head pats though. You (eventually) did a thing you said you would (with zero transparency or grace)

Was far too behind to comment on the last thread, but there is no planet in the entire galaxy that an almost 12yr old boy asked their mum to be in a TikTok singing fake Queen songs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I've learned two important life lessons from Jack.
1 Don't piss off the vegans (see Linda McCartney partnership for details)
2 Don't piss off the JK Rowling fans. If you are going to wander into the whole JK hating gender debate then expect backlash. Some people practically worship her over the comments she made about gender whilst others think she is the devil incarnate. Anyone who enters the debate on either side is going to get piled on and only talk about her if you can take it.

If you are going to publicly support a charity then don't slag off their patron in public, it's not going to end well for you.

I noticed she used the autistic brain a lot today/ yesterday (transcribing Rishi's speech is because she is an autist apparently). I'm wondering if it is in response to the comments people (especially me) have made on here about her being a faker who is actively damaging autistic people with her stereotypes so she has decided to lay it on thick to piss us off.
Yes autism had a fair old outing yesterday, usually it's ADHD to excuse her disorganisation.

I will also be avoiding cash donations to TT in future, if they're happy to continue working with such a shady individual who lies to people. I don't think that's any bad thing though, a lot of these smaller food banks don't get much of a look in, be good for them to receive some support.

Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.