Jack Monroe #274 I’m Jack Monroe, Rise minions of my echo chamber; tell me how dedicated & awesome I am.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2022-03-25 13.19.20.png

I was just having a bimble through the archives when I found this gem. Did we manage to get DKL recommissioned with our snarkyparty?

• Haha
Reactions: 80
View attachment 1149898

I was just having a bimble through the archives when I found this gem. Did we manage to get DKL recommissioned with our snarkyparty?
No, aw I want to hoot up a lung. Then claim casho on twitter for being a lung disabled

FML Jack can’t work tik tok and the day she works it out will be a sorry day for all of us. Her audience are 50 something upwards with limited SM knowledge and fat salaries, they’re not on tik tok either

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Guys I did a Bad Thing. I made Moms marmite pasta and it was soooo gooood (and not slop)

also Jacks bro is fit.
How/ where are we unearthing jack's bro? Any clues for a simple Frau?
I wonder if she is jealous if he is big and hot?
Wonder how old he and if he's single....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How/ where are we unearthing jack's bro? Any clues for a simple Frau?
I wonder if she is jealous if he is big and hot?
Wonder how old he and if he's single....
I believe he’s happily married with kids, successful in his career and doesn’t live in Essex....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Daddy H has lots of photos of his kids and grandkids on his SM.
Jack's brother looks too much like her, so that's a no from me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Bro H and his Missus is the WhatsApp group I want to be in!
“Your sisters been on GMB looking like Dougal from the magic roundabout. She reckons the price of rice went up by 300%”
🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Variously:

* she was changing her first name anyway so thought "why not"
* she changed her surname first, then did the first name to avoid the connotations of being M Monroe
* her foreign surname was causing her problems finding work because she is an underprivileged second generation immigrant

(note: she changed her name immediately after quitting the fire service, before the unemployment saga)

That could actually explain any delay in paying benefit. She didn't exist until seconds before claiming - and the mumblies on fractionally over minimum wage at the DWP or council would have had to get enough evidence to establish that this wasn't a fraudulent application or risk losing their job/being investigated for potential fraud themselves.

Name: Jack Monroe
DOB: 17-03-um, something.
NI Number: JM 12 34 56 X (or whatever)

Mumblie: That's the NI number for a Mellissa Hadjicostas, not Mellissa Monroe. We need evidence that this is you.
Response: Rage
Mumblie: Can't deal with the claim without evidence of identity. Passport, Bank Statement, Rental Agreements in your name, Full Birth Certificate. In both names to evidence the change.
Response: Rage. Don't have them, was living in a a friend's spare house

Mumblie: And we need evidence of previous employment and reason for leaving. [contacts fire service using name the claim was submitted in]
Fire Service: Nobody called Melissa Monroe has worked here.

Mumblie: And evidence of the child's birth. This is for a child with x name, parents' names SB Dad and Mellissa Hadicostas. Not SB Monroe. We'll need confirmation from the child's father that he is aware of the name change, along with further evidence, as the ChB Claim isn't in respect of SB Monroe or Jack Monroe, either.

Response: Rage, wailing, can't do it, don't know where he is, I'M A SINGLE PARENT YOU KNOW YOU'RE STARVING ME TO DEATH

Mumblie: How about a copy of the Court Order confirming the change of name, residence order, etc?

Response: Rage. Oh, by the way, I've changed my first name now as well. It's Jack.

Mumblie: This really feels dodgy. No evidence of identity, no official address, no record of employment, no apparent source of income. Is this person claiming on somebody else's NI record and identity - that's a common fraud with HMOs where somebody nicks the post or uses the details of somebody they went to school with?

Claim doesn't get paid immediately. tit ensues.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
“Your sister went to Parliament to talk about the rice. She’s back to looking like Rose West. Still at it about the price of unrinsed beans or something IDK”

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.