Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

binkbonk

just discovered this website yesterday, what a time to be alive.

her tweets about being recognised by security/being known by her hat tipped me over the edge honestly, i had to find these elusive trolls since most on twitter have a hard-on for her. have been grunking (?) like mad, the treatment of bunny and kitten(s) is so upsetting! can't believe how much she's making off patreon! she wants people to use table salt in the bath!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 169

PinkMariner

Chatty Member
Lads, this week has been awful in Pinkland. I hate my job with a passion, my boss as an utter bully who, in under a year, has managed to change me from a confident, bubbly, outgoing person to an absolute mess on antidepressents, having panic attacks and being utterly neurotic about everything in the world . On Monday I was offered a new job, which I jumped at eagerly, only to be told my notice period is 3 months, when I have already committed to a new start date with my new employer at the end of April. So, I have had a hellish week of having to explain my shitty MH to our 2 very uncaring Directors and begging for a reduced notice period. They finally agreed this morning, and I have sat at my desk and cried since 9am. Anyway, my point is that without the chaos, the laughs and this hellsite I am not sure I would have ever stopped crying this week, so thank you all - you vile mithering ninnies.

Jack, pay your taxes, you arsewipe.

• Heart
Reactions: 115

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Been waiting for the new thread thanks @Silver Linings and well done Bri 😘

The good news is we have a companies house chaos coming up. It’s time to file your confirmation statement AND your taxes Jack (reader she won’t).

I think it would be fair to say that Jack wants her company struck off so she won’t action anything CH related going forward, I think she wants the company struck off because she does not want anyone knowing the level of her income whilst rattling her tip jar. I genuinely believe she has been earning a shit tonne of money and hasn’t paid her taxes or the fines. This will be her downfall, as Essex girl said, it will be tax that gets her.

Jack has not filed any company accounts for 2 years. CH have suspended the strike off and this typically happens because you have an outstanding debt that needs to be paid – usually tax or PAYE – leading to HMRC’ suspending’ your Strike Off.

Next step would be either voluntary or compulsory liquidation. Im hoping for the latter as this would be much more aggressive in terms of seeking repayment. My worry for any appointed receiver is that the only company assets they will be able to seize will be the callforfish fishos and frozen leftover slop.

It does make you wonder, when she is facing a possible investigation by HMRC, why she would set up a charity fundraiser and send money through both her paypal and her “taps blackboard” work account, before sending it, with a 3 week delay, off to TT (and other unknown charities) when she could have simply had the charitable donations sent directly from Teemill to the charity(ies) 🤔 Just pondering, that’s all.

(I know you mithering ninnies know all this I just wanted to welcome our new readers with some facts)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 108

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I’ve held it in for some time now but I’m really annoyed at this appropriation by Jack of whatever sexuality she feels will get her in the news is disgusting.

I’m gay. I knew I was gay when I was around 13/14, and came out as gay when I was 21. There has never been a moment in my adult life whereby I have been sexually attracted to a man, because I’m gay.
Everyone has the right to change their mind, I get that sexuality can be fluid but you can’t keep jumping from lesbian, to straight to bisexual to transgender. Why not just say you’re unsure of your sexuality instead of adopting one that will get the most bylines? I don’t get how someone can potentially go from gay to straight again. You’re bisexual Jack if that’s the case. You are NOT a lesbian or gay.

It’s offensive to gay people. To straight people. To bisexual or transgender people. She is the worst person in the world to fight your cause. It’s the same with illnesses as well, she just goes with whatever gets her attention. I wish she’d disappear into obscurity to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 106

ChactFecker

OK I am risking people here falling out with me for some of these but bear with me:

There is nothing wrong with being or voting for a Conservative, this is exactly how a democratic society should work, you can have differing opinions to others and have discourse, especially with the intention to meeting somewhere in the middle.

Attacking someone by ridiculing their physical appearance (coat rack for a tall skinny man)
Or skin colour ('gammon' for an angry white man) ..... is not acceptable unless you can take it yourself in my individual opinion you are a short ass, airbrush every photo, gummy mouthed tw@ (not nice is it?)

The leader of one of the worlds super powers did not dodge you for an interview, he is ~literally~ Busy trying to avoid WW3. Oh And the interview slot either never existed or someone in admin forgot to cancel it.

Relationship hopping is not good for your children's mental health (even if the current OH is SBs dad as speculatesd actually especially so)

People are allowed to have options you don't agree with, even if it is LBTQA+ related, I personally don't agree with trans women in female sports but that doesn't make me a bad person or a transphobe. Nuance is a thing.

I could go on but meh She infuriates me.

And apologies if this triggers any other frau xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

colouredlines

VIP Member
Interesting that other people like her with long hair - I don't think it suited her, but to my eye she has a good face for short styles that are often hard to pull off. Not the current short style, obviously, but I like her post-Allegra look, for instance.

It's interesting that she changes her hair so often and so drastically - that's quite rare on this side of 30, it's usually something you do as a teen when you're still figuring yourself out.

Anyway, I'm in danger of feeling sorry for her, so here's a bit of archive Jack being a dick to her mum - we've seen these before separately, but put them side by side and she really seems like an absolute cunt:

Jack dissing her parents for making her remove her birthmarks, meaning she never learned to swim (also IIRC she does not float due to some unspecified medical condition). Her birth marks "caused me no bother":

Screenshot_20220324-181951_Chrome.jpg

Jack's mum's version of events:

Screenshot_20220324-224827_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220324-224820_Chrome.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 102

FlowerOfTheEast

VIP Member
If I may summarise:

In the last thread, Jack spent a lot of money on topping up the donations raised by squigs with questionable taste in t-shirts (allegedly etc etc).
She bought an apple to add to the piles of unused tat in the shitty bungalow.
She cooked a disgusting plate of cheesy eggs and spicy beans.
She told an improbable anecdote about SB urging her to do a turn on Tik Tok.
She blamed her awful personality on autism.
She did/did not (delete as applicable) pay money to the Trussell Trust. 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
I'm on a massive grunk, so sorry if this has already been said, but while I'm glad TT have been paid, something is so off about it.

My work is in the third sector and at any org I've ever worked for we would make a MASSIVE fuss about such a large donation. Sometimes that takes a bit of time to coordinate, as with a large donation you might want to do a press release and make the handover something special. I've had my photo taken with a huge novelty cheque that was for less than a tenth of that amount!

But it doesn't even look like they've reacted to, or interacted with, her tweets (that I can see, I use nitter!) That's so unususal. SO unususal. Again, any place I've worked we are grateful for any donation and everyone will get a personal thank you via email or phone, and engaged with on social if we're tagged in something. For a big amount, where it's clearly not a secret, we'd want to do a public show of gratitude. Because it's a truly fantastic sum and will make an enormous difference. I can't help but feel they must be trying to keep her at a distance, and that the relationship really must be quite strained?

It also feels a bit weird to have suddenly paid up on the day of the Spring Budget when TT were clearly flat out with reacting to it live/mobilising campaigners. If, as Jack says, they had lots of paperwork to sort through together before they could announce, why would they purposefully choose such a busy day? Jack's clearly not private about her charity work, if it were me I would have built some comms in around it and timed the announcement on a quieter day where it might get some pick up.

It just all feels very strange.

Anyway, as you were!

• Heart
Reactions: 100

PinkMariner

Chatty Member
Corrrr blimey - just stumbled upon these tweets in response to someone who has shared a link to our wiki!

1.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 99

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
Gosh guys I think I might have met a frau on real life. I went into a little antique style shop and the lady and me got talking about everything. She said about the budget and I said well I have heard JM is writing a detailed piece about it and the woman sighed a heavy sigh whilst rolling her eyes and went I wish she wouldn't because she does talk some nonsense. 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 98
Her writing Rishi mate’s words verbatim is the same energy as the time I found an intern checking the numbers on a print out of his spreadsheet to the same spreadsheet on the screen cos someone had told him to check his work 😭 as if the printer would have played him like that omg

She has only worked in jobs her family have hooked her up with or the online grift and it rly shows

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

cee-bee

VIP Member
Hi everyone, think this is one of the first times I’ve posted on Jack’s thread. I read the wiki and through the threads when Jack made an appearance.

I come from a working class background. I’ve struggled financially in childhood and the total lack of security growing up was traumatic. It still effects me to this day. So when I saw/see Jack acting on behalf of the poverty stricken, I’m glad to see it. But I’m also torn.

Tell me if I’m being too judgemental and harsh tattlers, but it really enraged me that she kept arguing about her inability to get a job whilst juggling childcare.

Jack chose to have a child. part of accepting responsibility of having a child is the financial cost and the realities of childcare. I’m in my 30s and I’ve always been absolutely meticulous in using contraception. From my teenage years, I was adamant I would not bring a child into the world without providing them with a secure home and a reliable income. I know what it’s like to struggle through childhood without those things and didn’t want to risk inflicting it on a kid of my own. My partner and I have bought a house together so that’s one tick. But I’m not planning a family until I get one final promotion and pay rise before maternity leave. I wish people could have babies in this country without having to struggle to get to a level where we can afford them; but that’s the reality of life at the moment. Parenthood doesn’t absolve you of those responsibilities that you willingly entered into.

Jack had her son presumably at a time when she didn’t own her own home, didn’t have a steady job and wasn’t in a stable monogamous relationship - the things that help make having a baby easier. That was a choice she made as an adult, and I’m not judging her for deciding to parent a child in her own way.

But it feels sometimes like she uses parenthood as a shield against criticism. As a way to Infantalize herself and absolve herself of responsibility.

“I’m worried about money but can’t get a job because… childcare… so please pity me and see me as a victim and maybe even donate money to me”.

Many, many people struggle to juggle childcare with job responsibilities. I wish they didn’t have to. But Jack talks as if it’s it’s some sort of unforeseen consequence. Did she not realise she’d have to deal with childcare at some point when she decided to progress with her pregnancy? Should everyone who has a kid just not bother with working and providing for their child because juggling childcare is hard?

Ive had a tough time of things at periods in my life and i empathise with other people. I’m angry that poverty exists in one of the richest countries in the world. I’m angry at the injustice of unequal wealth distribution. But Jack just seems to be a constant victim and unwilling to take on any personal responsibility. It was exhausting and infuriating to read.

• Heart
Reactions: 93
Recap:

Another bin fire but she finally sent cashos to the Trussell Trust so we can stop mithering about that which is good as we are SO TIRED.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

binkbonk

Welcome. Actual lol or 🍾 🦉 at "she wants people to use table salt in the bath". I don't know how long you've been Monroe watching but if you need an accessible and very funny potted history then I can highly recommend the wiki https://tattle.life/wiki/jack-monroe

Oh and do take the time to read Thread 31 if you haven't already- Jack herself comes to visit us!
the wiki is fantastic, binged it this morning. it's all absolutely bonkers. i had bought one of her books on a whim a few months ago, flicked through it and tbh nothing sounded very appetising 😬

what i can't get my head around is the fact she never asked her parents for help and instead let her child go hungry. i had assumed she had no support from her or her son's family. i definitely understand the shame, im currently hiding how unwell i am from my own family, but when you have a child and it's potentially affecting their health you can't do that! she cut off her kid's nose to spite her face

ETA: on a lighter note, her "finding a burberry scarf in a puddle" is one of the funniest things I've ever read, 2nd to her using a rubber band she found on the ground (thanks postman!) to seal the aforementioned table salt bath salts 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89