Jack Monroe #274 I’m Jack Monroe, Rise minions of my echo chamber; tell me how dedicated & awesome I am.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am incredibly far behind and sorry if it's been said but please consider donating to your local Lions Club.
They do amazing work at a local level and it's all volunteers.
(Full disclosure.. I do have connections in my local club)
Thank you for the heads up - I will definitely look into this x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“Your sister went to Parliament to talk about the rice. She’s back to looking like Rose West. Still at it about the price of unrinsed beans or something IDK”
I wonder if either of them have ever lurked here. It's almost a cert that they've had a peeky (mink). I hope knowing they're not the only ones who see through her bullshit gives them a degree of comfort.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder if either of them have ever lurked here. It's almost a cert that they've had a peeky (mink). I hope knowing they're not the only ones who see through her bullshit gives them a degree of comfort.
I suspect they don’t think about her at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Has anyone worked out what paternalistic breadcrumbs are? I keep wondering if she means panko but can never be too sure as they would likely offer too much texture in one of her recipes.
I took it to mean the patriarchy gather pretty much everything for themselves and feed us plebs a few crumbs off the grand high table to avoid dissent. Don't copy that for your twitter Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
C8D681A3-5532-4F4B-A14E-2A1521B84CD9.gif

I’m Jack’s brother

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That could actually explain any delay in paying benefit. She didn't exist until seconds before claiming - and the mumblies on fractionally over minimum wage at the DWP or council would have had to get enough evidence to establish that this wasn't a fraudulent application or risk losing their job/being investigated for potential fraud themselves.

Name: Jack Monroe
DOB: 17-03-um, something.
NI Number: JM 12 34 56 X (or whatever)

Mumblie: That's the NI number for a Mellissa Hadjicostas, not Mellissa Monroe. We need evidence that this is you.
Response: Rage
Mumblie: Can't deal with the claim without evidence of identity. Passport, Bank Statement, Rental Agreements in your name, Full Birth Certificate. In both names to evidence the change.
Response: Rage. Don't have them, was living in a a friend's spare house

Mumblie: And we need evidence of previous employment and reason for leaving. [contacts fire service using name the claim was submitted in]
Fire Service: Nobody called Melissa Monroe has worked here.

Mumblie: And evidence of the child's birth. This is for a child with x name, parents' names SB Dad and Mellissa Hadicostas. Not SB Monroe. We'll need confirmation from the child's father that he is aware of the name change, along with further evidence, as the ChB Claim isn't in respect of SB Monroe or Jack Monroe, either.

Response: Rage, wailing, can't do it, don't know where he is, I'M A SINGLE PARENT YOU KNOW YOU'RE STARVING ME TO DEATH

Mumblie: How about a copy of the Court Order confirming the change of name, residence order, etc?

Response: Rage. Oh, by the way, I've changed my first name now as well. It's Jack.

Mumblie: This really feels dodgy. No evidence of identity, no official address, no record of employment, no apparent source of income. Is this person claiming on somebody else's NI record and identity - that's a common fraud with HMOs where somebody nicks the post or uses the details of somebody they went to school with?

Claim doesn't get paid immediately. tit ensues.
😬 not sure if we should be mocking the name change? Not trying to police the thread but the whole dead-naming thing isn’t a great look for us I don’t think.

Edit: have re-read and mocking isn’t the right word but I just feel uncomfortable. A wiser frau will probably say something which makes more sense than me!

I do have a question about names - did Jack have the H original surname then change to Monroe - if so what’s the X surname she has used on fb? Is it a family name?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
i wanna see pics of the fit brother! i can only find pics of big dave!

also, it seems jack set up a fb account for sb when he was 2. it's all locked down, but i loathe it when parents set up accounts for their children

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
😬 not sure if we should be mocking the name change? Not trying to police the thread but the whole dead-naming thing isn’t a great look for us I don’t think.

Edit: have re-read and mocking isn’t the right word but I just feel uncomfortable. A wiser frau will probably say something which makes more sense than me!

I do have a question about names - did Jack have the H original surname then change to Monroe - if so what’s the X surname she has used on fb? Is it a family name?
If she/they refused to use that name at all then yes, fair point. However, as more forensic fraus have found, there are sock accounts where she uses that name so to me, if she is going to identify with that name then we can use it. If she decides otherwise, and declares that she’ll never use it again then we can stop also.

Reactions: 21
Thinking out loud (and here’s some help for ya slopgoblin) I’m surprised she hasn’t set herself up on TikTok yet. Especially as they have a shop you can sell from, kind of like QVC for TikTok. Jack could hone her horrific on screen persona on there until she hit the big time and make money in the process.

It’s surprising she hasn’t done it yet…although the word work strikes fear into her. And I would pay good money to watch her present on TikTok in that nasal whine she does.
she might actually have to face scrutiny on tiktok depending on how the algorithm picks her up, teens can be ruthless and im sure she'd be posting pure "cringe". but then again i see plenty of accounts parading their (sometimes disabled) kids and begging for money, so maybe she'd actually do quite well?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Both the X name and Monroe are family names. Jack did have the H name before and Big Dave is not that big, I reckon he is shorter than me but I'm quite a tall frau. Unless we are talking about something else 🤣 in which case I have no idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Daddy’s Facebook. Looking very tanned and hot by the sea 😂 Cabal I would take one for the team to get some Jack goss

got him just as you posted this!

he's not bad - there's a touch of tebbutt about him and that bit of chest you can see is fiiine

but, he does look like her, especially with that smirk, and that's giving me the ick. get me a paper bag and i'll be fully on board

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Best move on from the brother now guys - he’s not in the public eye and all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.