Jack Monroe #273 She’s like David Brent’s crap sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BF66BC7E-42FD-430C-99F2-577C489F8839.jpeg

The existential dread of over sharing and being a bit of a Jackanory

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Is there anyone who could be all three?

Nigella probably *could* become a politician if she wanted, but I suspect that's one case where having her dad's last name might not actually help.
I’m guessing you have forgotten this triple threat -

My forensic evidence to back up this statement-
C42C5F81-02F6-42CD-B6DE-308FE8DC4B33.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Ohhh no, I have had a full on couple of days and there's clearly been a chaos....how many pages do I have to catch up?

This one sounds like it's worth a read. Though when I'll get the opportunity I really don't know. I thought my usual quick catch up over my morning coffee would be alI need, but nope.

Not only that, I have another couple of days planned where I won't have time to read here. My partner needs to get back to work!

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I just had a look at the Twitter of the journo who tweeted TT yesterday. Their likes are full of ex Jack fans and critics. Really looking forward to their article, let’s hope they dig deep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
So I woke this morning no wondering how much ‘work’ Jackie gals chaos yesterday will have lost her.
She’s drip fed her followers
A book or 2
BIG tv announcement:
# 1- Sequins & strictly or sequin and ice
# 2 - Cookery show where the followers get to choose the recipe.

I bet Rosemary and her (non existent) PR team are yet again battling - let’s cancel Project Jackie Gal

It’s a shame on one count only- her boys future financial and mental security. Yet again put at risk by his mothers desire to be noticed.

😵💫

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ohhh no, I have had a full on couple of days and there's clearly been a chaos....how many pages do I have to catch up?

This one sounds like it's worth a read. Though when I'll get the opportunity I really don't know. I thought my usual quick catch up over my morning coffee would be alI need, but nope.

Not only that, I have another couple of days planned where I won't have time to read here. My partner needs to get back to work!
Welcome, @MancBee hope you’re well and having a nice time with your partner. It’s honestly worth cutting your trip short so that you can catch up.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
I'm not sure a mainstream TV series would be doing their research on recipe content through a series of tweets from jack requesting nominations for her best of's. There's a bit more to it than that! I suspect Youtube.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I wonder if Jack will determinedly post about other stuff, any other stuff, in the hope that this all blows over.
Her followers do love to talk about themselves, so a question or two should do it. Or a request to send photos of their pets (again?). Unfortunately for Jack she will have attracted many more critical eyes to her twitter feed.

Reactions: 27
The ONS are joining in the 'pile on' by rendering Jack's past 10 years 'work' of receipt hoarding meaningless.

View attachment 1144623
Gotta love the way the person who tagged her in obvously knows how she's likely to throw her toys out of the pram if it's suggested that she might have been out of the loop on this, so uses the well-known ploy to placate arseholes by adding the caveat "as I'm sure she already knows..." - like speaking to a stroppy teenager.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Yesterday a squiggle brought up Jack's heart attack story. It's here:

Incidentally, Jack wrote two blog posts that day. If you click on the link above, you'll see it contains a close-up photo of her breasts in a sports bra. This is noteworthy because the other post she published the exact same day was her coming out as trans:

22/10/15:

Screenshot_20220323-100109_Chrome.jpg

Also 22/10/15:

Screenshot_20220323-100040_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Ah heart attack Jack has a special place in my, er, heart. It was around that time I started to think, hang on... And here we are! 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Every so often I see a Tweet and wish I'd sent it. Look at it, total perfection 10/10. Would retweet etc.
To be honest, I am just in awe of the use of the semi colon. I have no idea when to use it, or the colon. Seeing it in the wild is simply, well, wild.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Yesterday a squiggle brought up Jack's heart attack story. It's here:

Incidentally, Jack wrote two blog posts that day. If you click on the link above, you'll see it contains a close-up photo of her breasts in a sports bra. This is noteworthy because the other post she published the exact same day was her coming out as trans:

22/10/15:

View attachment 1144711

Also 22/10/15:

View attachment 1144712
Christ, you don’t describe your own book as “long-awaited”, Jack 🙄 the ego on her is unbelievable.

I woke up genuinely embarrassed for her today. A 34 year old mother with a public profile shitting herself on the internet for attention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.