Jack Monroe #273 She’s like David Brent’s crap sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It’s the “What ARE you?” from ignorant, belligerent officers at US airports time and time again as my name and appearance don’t quite match up to the gender stated on my passport.”

How many times has she been to America?
Another lie 🙄. Jack looks like a woman, she might have a “masculine aesthetic” but she’s got a female face and a female body type, even from the back you’d know she was a woman. I’ve flown into the US probably nearly as many times as Jack has rinsed beans, the boarder officials have a set procedure of things they go through, true they’re not that hot on customer service or being polite, but they’re not deliberately rude either. They’re not going to say “what are you?” to a clearly female person with female on their passport and a unisex first name.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I puzzle about Jackanory's yomping if she is disabled? Where is the stick she used in court? There are many many people who are differently-abled and do not always have a "famous face" to speak up for them. Unless I have missed it Jack only seems to get invited to speak on poverty.

Reactions: 33
Nigella doing god’s work on Australian TV and explaining how she loves chip kebabs. She adds lemon zest and hummus rather than ketchup and/or cheese, but you know, it’s Nigella so it was never going to be chips, stottie and cheese, was it?
Dipping chips in hummus is a total gamechanger though, so so yummy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The Autism stuff is really grating my mushrooms today. She may have single handily done more to foster a warped view of a very varied condition than Rainman. A friend of mine ( who happens to be Jack's age) got a diagnosis this year . Someone who has been in the mental health system for years and years and pushed for investigation only recently; after realising she had a lot in common with her child. Her reaction very much echoes other stories I've heard and read .
I'm prepared to believe diagnosis and provision vary between authorities but not so much the word of one educational psychologist constitutes an official diagnosis

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The Autism stuff is really grating my mushrooms today. She may have single handily done more to foster a warped view of a very varied condition than Rainman
I wouldnt quite go that far. Rain Man was, charitably, bollocks. Its more like The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Nighttime. Which, while not bollocks, wasn't the best.

Reactions: 16
I have a friend who once had to shave her head following a hairdressing disaster. During the aftermath she would sometimes get mistaken for male from a distance, but she is almost 2m tall and has broad Afrikaner shoulders, while Jack is a smol pixie with a chunky Mediterranean arse. I find it really hard to imagine that she'd get any commentary from the American officers beyond "Huh, isn't that a guy's name? Maybe things are different in England. Say, do you know my friend John? He's from England too."

It's like the photo she put in that post to supposedly illustrate how strong she was during her firefighter phone operator days. There is literally no visible muscle definition. None. None in her upper arm, back, shoulder...how does anyone take her seriously?
No muscle definition yet described herself as a "bodybuilding pescatarian". Ok hun.

My Google feed is being playful today, gave me this throwback. How timely. 🤭

Screenshot_20220323-100022~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I’m not sure I’ve picked the right time to ask this, but is it normal for a call handler at the fire service to have a passing out parade? I’ve seen photos of her on her own Facebook where she had what looks to be a fire-fighters uniform on; again, I’m not sure this is normal attire for answering the phone.
and finally, on the same theme: did she once say she was involved in Grenfell related business - if so, I recall Grenfell being post-pov.
Grateful for insight 🙃

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I’m not sure I’ve picked the right time to ask this, but is it normal for a call handler at the fire service to have a passing out parade? I’ve seen photos of her on her own Facebook where she had what looks to be a fire-fighters uniform on; again, I’m not sure this is normal attire for answering the phone.
and finally, on the same theme: did she once say she was involved in Grenfell related business - if so, I recall Grenfell being post-pov.
Grateful for insight 🙃
Probably taken at a Fire Safety Day where you get to try on the hats and sit in the engines. Toot toot!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
A rig with her on it would be an unsafe one. She's a poor team member and not someone I'd see as having my back.

Reactions: 33
Grateful for insight 🙃
Yeah, grenfell was 2017. I think she acted as though she was called on as an expert, brought out of her resignation like the saviour she believes she is.

She worked in the call centre... 🤷

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Hopefully Jack has realised she needs a break from social media. Comes back with a work account and a private personal account.
This would be a no brainer and I don’t know why she didn’t separate the two years ago like a lot of blue tickers do.

It’s as if she wants to avoid scrutiny and moderate her feed (like hiding the comment from the r*pe survivor yesterday) like a private individual, but also retain the profile of a public one, but it doesn’t work like that.

Even small business owners don’t put their personal views on their work accounts. Most of them, anyway.

Reactions: 29
A rig with her on it would be an unsafe one. She's a poor team member and not someone I'd see as having my back.
I wouldn’t want her on my pub quiz team let alone in a life or death situation. She’s the type who on a team would pretend to have far more expertise than she actually does for clout, then when put in situation where because of her lies finds herself way out of her depth fakes some kind of illness or injury to get out of being caught, then leaving everyone else to pick up the slack.

Reactions: 47
Grateful for insight 🙃
She was a call handler. The photos of her in uniform are from Pride and an open day at the fire station. Apparently you could make a donation and dress up and use the hose. She never was a firefighter She just doesn't correct people when they say she was.
She claimed that she was part of the investigation team into Grenfell which not only a lie but really offensive. She said that she and 'the team' sat down and studied the blueprints for the tower.
She also said she was advising the Met during the Westminster Bridge and Lee Rigby attacks. I was at home on the day of the Westminster incident and watched the live footage. She was live tweeting saying that she was in consultation with the emergency services and that she was using her 'years of knowledge ' to say that they were doing everything wrong and shouldn't send emergency vehicles in.
She is ghastly.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 105
Those eggs are not cooked. The yolk is translucent orange.

Is this a joke?

Any comment on the egg news?

No, thought not. That passed you by didn’t it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.